Bridge with AP or client mode??

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-02-04 02:38:08
Model : WA7210nHardware Version : Not ClearFirmware Version : ISP : Hello everyone,I have a setup with 2x WA7210n over 1.2km.Unit 1 set as AP, wired to a router that connects to Internet.Unit 2 set as Bridge with AP and has a wired connection to a switch with 3 IP cameras wired to the switch.Everything works ok, I am getting a RSSI reading of about 25db, but my question is should I be using bridge with AP or should I just use client mode?It is handy having the Wifi AP at the unit 2 end but not essential.Thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:Bridge with AP or client mode??
2016-02-04 03:31:40

tomvassie wrote

or should I just use client mode?It is handy having the Wifi AP at the unit 2 end but not essential

Client
Options
Re:Bridge with AP or client mode??
2016-02-04 03:37:53
Ok, thanks for the quick reply.I'll give it a go in client mode. Does the RSSI signal seem ok? I have the two units aligned as best as I can, they are both high enough with LOS and they should have at leas 1 fresnel clearance.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 864

Replies: 2

Related Articles