Siemens Logo!( and TP-Link Pharos CPE510

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-02-22 12:28:31
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hallo,

I am searching a solution for the following problem. I have a Siemens Logo! 8 device with an ethernet RJ45-port. With the direct connection to a computer I can look over an web-interface into the Siemens device. Now I want connect 2 TP-Link Pharos CPE510 devices, one direct near the Siemens Logo!8 device and one in an office (150m) away connected to an router with internet connection. Is is possible to work with this constallation and how is the setup for the 2 TP-Link Pharos CPE510 devices? Thank´s very much for your help.

Best regards

ZI2016
Options
2 Reply
Re:Siemens Logo!( and TP-Link Pharos CPE510
2016-02-23 23:17:31
And you think the world knows what is a Siemens Logo
Google its everybody's friend, I know what it is, but I assume not all know or wants to Google and surf
it's your doubt, if you want faster help, start by elaborating what is a Siemens Logo
Options
Re:Siemens Logo!( and TP-Link Pharos CPE510
2016-02-24 09:34:27
internet---router---CPE510(AP mode))))))150m(((((((CPE510(Client mode)----Siemens controller
You can setup one CPE510 of AP mode and the other Client mode as above topology.
But note that the IP address of Siemens controller should be same as router's LAN port.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 816

Replies: 2

Related Articles