Beta firmware is stopped?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-03-17 02:22:17
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, I would like to know whether to continue with the development of software in an active way and were coming to the end of 2015. The product has proven to be excellent, but still need to add more functionality to software level. I ask you please to those responsible for the forum to consider the suggestions that we send them. It would also be interesting to release some SDK to customize the firmware.

Please do not stop listening to consumers as you have done until now.

regards

--------------------------

Hola, me gustaria saber si van a continuar con el desarrollo del software de una forma activa como venian hasta finales del 2015. El producto ha demostrado ser excelente, pero aun falta agregar mas funcionalidades a nivel software. Les pido por favor a los responsables del foro tener en cuenta las sugerencias que les vamos enviando. También seria interesante que liberen algun SDK para poder personalizar el firmware.

Por favor no dejen de escuchar a los consumidores como ustedes lo han hecho hasta ahora.

Saludos
Options
7 Reply
Re:Beta firmware is stopped?
2016-03-20 05:41:32
:(:(
Options
2016-04-03 21:14:49
Nothing??
Options
2016-04-05 19:12:38
Dear Members

Because there are no large changes or new features added on Pharos series, we haven't made beta firmware updates since last release. However, we won't stop the upgrade of Beta firmware. And we value the advice from users so if someone has any good suggestion you can post your idea and we'll pay attention to it.

In the following we'll release a beta firmware improving the stability of Transmit CCQ and accuracy of Speed test tool. Please continue to keep an eye on our products as well as this forum.

Thank you.
Options
2016-04-05 22:58:11
And what about 802.11ac outdoor units?
Options
2016-04-06 17:19:41
I need Firmware Beta TL-WA7210N to Run frequency range (2312-2572MHz)
Options
2016-04-07 07:53:05

tplink wrote

Dear Members

Because there are no large changes or new features added on Pharos series, we haven't made beta firmware updates since last release. However, we won't stop the upgrade of Beta firmware. And we value the advice from users so if someone has any good suggestion you can post your idea and we'll pay attention to it.

In the following we'll release a beta firmware improving the stability of Transmit CCQ and accuracy of Speed test tool. Please continue to keep an eye on our products as well as this forum.

Thank you.

Excelente, me alegra oir eso. Podemos tener un subforum para postear las sugerencias? asi podemos hacer un mejor seguimiento si las implementaran o no.

Saludos

-----------------------------------------------------------

Excellent, I am glad to hear that. We can have a subforum to post suggestions? so we can better track whether implemented or not.

regards
Options
2016-04-09 06:09:43
Hi Admin
I need Firmware Beta TL-WA7210N to Run frequency range (2312-2572MHz)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 928

Replies: 7

Related Articles