Easy Configuration Utility stopped working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-05-06 09:04:28
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a TP-Link TL-SG108E managed switch on an Ubuntu OS with a static IP that I have been using for about three weeks now with the ability to manage the switch through the configuration utility. My problem is now when I open the configuration utility it states no switches detected. Nothing has changed on my network and my static IP is still the same. I have tried to troubleshoot the problem before posting but I have went as far as to go through the re-installation of the configuration utility with no avail. I am sure it is probably something simple I have missed but for the life of me can't figure it out. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you very much!!
Options
1 Reply
Re:Easy Configuration Utility stopped working
2016-05-27 09:41:23
The Utility of the Easy Smart switch supports Windows operation system only. And the v2 version now support web interface management and if your device is v2 version, you can manage it through the web page. If you have successfully installed the Utility in the Linux system using some platform like Java, you can try to reinstall it and make sure there is no application block it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 495

Replies: 1