Not Getting Lan connection From Ubnt M2 to tp link TL-WA5210G lan port well tplink is in AP brodband Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Not Getting Lan connection From Ubnt M2 to tp link TL-WA5210G lan port well tplink is in AP brodband Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-05-11 19:31:15
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi while today i planning to extend my wifi range from tplink wa5210g i dont get wan ip it says obtaining network parameters but when i insert same wire in wan port of my small dslr router it get working fine.. I kept setting of my tp link router in AP brodband mode so it can share internet from lan port of any other device like modem dslr router or adsl lan port. just i have to insert one side to lan port and other side to tplink router (poe) lan port and it get worked but while sahring from nanostaion m2 lan port to lan port of tplink it dont get worked .please help me how may i share the connection get by nano stationm2 by tplink outoor cpe .. like dsl router do share?
Options
3 Reply
Re:Not Getting Lan connection From Ubnt M2 to tp link TL-WA5210G lan port well tplink is in AP brodband Mode
2016-05-11 23:50:51
if you need expand the network, understand uses the same subnet for all net... you should set the 5210 in ap mode, no dhcp and with ip out of dhcp server of main router, configure the gateway how your main router and ssid and password...

if you need expand the net but assign other subnet, should set as ap router,... you says no job, stay in obtain net parametrs... try uses static ip in the wan... and set the 5210 in othes subnet no equal to the main router...

also check the second lan port of UBNT M2 is active...

regards...
Options
Re:Not Getting Lan connection From Ubnt M2 to tp link TL-WA5210G lan port well tplink is in AP brodband Mode
2016-05-15 02:08:31
while i kept 5210 in AP mode then it get acess internet but in ap brodbnd mode it dnt get wan ip adress.. tell me clearly how may i do it?

Options
2016-05-15 03:13:57
so... one thing no is clear.... for all the devices conected to 5210... whoever assign the ip addres,,, main router or 5210..???

but write you "in broadband mode"... I supposed you uses as router.... and the lan port ( in this case WAN port) if you no obtain net parameters, maybe if need set manualy this paramethers as IP, Mask Gateway an DNS server... and set wireles (LAN) with dhcp server in other subnet diferent to main router...

regards...
Options