Problem with 2 TL-WA7510N in AP/Client mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-07-13 20:51:18
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, I'm having a problem and I'm here to ask for some help.

I have 2 TL-WA7510N, one in my house and another one in a remote location (about 700m from my home). For the last 2/3 years I was using them as AccessPoint (my house) and Client (the remote location) without major problems.

Last week the connection stopped working, since then I couldn't make it to work again. I tried hundreds of things with no luck. I found that when my house is the AccessPoint the TL-WA7510N in the remote location does not even see the SSID. When I configure the remote location as AP in my home I see the SSID (with about 30db in antenna alignement). But it does not connect.
I remember that when the link was working I had only 25db and the network was fine.

It seems that there is a problem that makes imposible to the remote TL-WA7510N to receive information from my home's appliance.

I would really appreciate if someone can help me.
Thank you!!!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 404

Replies: 0

Related Articles