7210 repeater set up and power

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-08-19 16:57:00
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I am trying to set up a Wi-Fi network around my golf course for allow live leaderboard scoring via Wi-Fi, I am planning use 7210 in AP/Repeater mode, with omni antenna at each station giving area coverage to around 200 metres, with the 7210 giving line of sight repeater to the next station.

As we have to run these stations via solar power can anyone advise the power consumption through POE of the 7210, nothing on the maufacturers site.

The second issue is running each station in repeater mode with each station using the same SSID can anyone advsie if the mobile device will have to log in to each station as they move aorund or will the mobile devide see them as one and the same and be able to roam freely betewen stations, the mobile devices are iphone 4S.

Any help greatly apprecieted.
Options
1 Reply
Re:7210 repeater set up and power
2016-08-21 14:41:13
the power adapter of 7210 is 12V/1A... i was measure the power comsuption this device, only 0.6A to max charge, hope this data help you...

in multiple repeaters with same SSID the devices conected find the best signal to keep the conection with a minimun lag betwhen conections...
also configurate all no DHCP... Main router assign all IP´s...

Regards...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 485

Replies: 1

Related Articles