Change client's root AP using only SSh (22) and fix it to the AP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-09-07 22:20:01
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a TP-LINK CPE510 PharOS running in client mode (managed) and I want to be able to change its root AP using SSh (puTTY, Linux console, custom made app, ...). The root AP1 (currently connected) has 12-34-56-78-AB-CD as MAC address and the AP2 has 12-34-56-78-AB-DE as MAC address. The SSID for AP1 is FreeNET1 and FreeNET2 for the AP2. SSIDs and MAC addresses are both fake and only for make a reference. Both AP provide Internet so I want to be able to get it from both (not at the same time of course). Thanks in advance! :)

PS: The AP is running DHCP service, could this change the script or line?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Change client's root AP using only SSh (22) and fix it to the AP
2016-09-08 16:06:24

Ophion wrote

Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I have a TP-LINK CPE510 PharOS running in client mode (managed) and I want to be able to change its root AP using SSh (puTTY, Linux console, custom made app, ...). The root AP1 (currently connected) has 12-34-56-78-AB-CD as MAC address and the AP2 has 12-34-56-78-AB-DE as MAC address. The SSID for AP1 is FreeNET1 and FreeNET2 for the AP2. SSIDs and MAC addresses are both fake and only for make a reference. Both AP provide Internet so I want to be able to get it from both (not at the same time of course). Thanks in advance! :) PS: The AP is running DHCP service, could this change the script or line?
ủng há»™ thá»›t đã chia sẻ. bÃ*i viết rất hay ạ
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 888

Replies: 1

Related Articles