adding CPE 210 to existing outdoor wireless setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-09-09 03:42:33
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

Currently I have a Hawking outdoor access point working fine in the front of the property. In the back of the property the signal is weak. I would like to boost it with a wireless repeater. This looks like a good product for me but I have a setup question. The CPE 210 takes two inputs into the POE, one from the 120 outlet, and one from the modem. There is then a single ethernet cable to the CPE210. I'm wondering if I should use the cable to the modem or if things would get confused if I did that since the Hawking is already plugged into the modem. I am somewhat ignorant of how modems and networking work. I'm thinking that I can just plug the POE into power and not into the modem and then configure the CPE 210 to wirelessly receive, amplify, and broadcast the signal from the Hawking, which is plugged into the modem via POE. Thanks for any info. I hope that my question made sense.
Paul
Options
6 Reply
Re:adding CPE 210 to existing outdoor wireless setup
2016-09-09 18:20:27
Para que un repetidor funcione, este se divide en 2 recibe y repite, si por ejemplo tienes 10 Megas de internet recibe 10 entrega 5
Configúralo como AP el POE le da corriente y conexión al 210, con un solo cable, y el otro puerto ethernet del POE se conecta al Hawking
Options
2016-09-17 03:27:13
Gracias por la respuesta. Siento mi español. El Hawking solo tiene un conexión para RJ45. Esta conexión está usado para POE al Hawking. Quizá ¿puedo conectar el 210 solo a poder y inalámbrico al Hawking?
Options
2016-09-17 09:17:38

CasaSemanas wrote

El Hawking solo tiene un conexión para RJ45. Esta conexión está usado para POE al Hawking.

pregunta, quien la esta usando? El hawking o el 210
Si no especificas bien tus post, y los subes en abonos
Este va a terminar con 5 páginas
Options
2016-09-17 23:42:27
Otra vez, siento mi español. Quiero usar los dos. El Hawking funciona bien. Quiero amplificar el signal. Es todo.
Options
2016-09-18 03:46:34

CasaSemanas wrote

Otra vez, siento mi español. Quiero usar los dos. El Hawking funciona bien. Quiero amplificar el signal. Es todo.

si sientes tu Español, porque escribes en Español
si lo que deseas es amplificar (AKA Repetidor)
How to Configure the Repeater Mode on the Pharos device?
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-725.html
Options
2016-09-18 21:37:03
Vivimos en México. Tratamos de aprender.
Gracias por el "link".
Paul
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 922

Replies: 6