connecting switch to router seems to disable wireless internet access with hardware using wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

connecting switch to router seems to disable wireless internet access with hardware using wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-09-18 10:00:07
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I set up my linksys E2500 earlier today and had internet access with all my pc's, laptops, and phones. Once I hooked up the TL-SG108 to the router, only the hardwired devices were able to access the internet. I cannot access the internet with the guest wifi ssid, but can with the main ssid. I know the typical answer would be that it is a router issue but that just seemed a bit odd that as soon as I connected to the switch, my internet access went away with my guest accounts.
Options
1 Reply
Re:connecting switch to router seems to disable wireless internet access with hardware using wifi
2016-09-19 10:48:52
If you can, maybe a data packet capture will help you to see what happened. Or you can reset the devices and have a try again. Then if it doesn't work, just contact the support of linksys or TP-Link.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 512

Replies: 1

Related Articles