Mounting brackets for TL-SG3216

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-10-03 15:20:52
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I recently bought a TL-SG3216. This is in addition to a TL-ER6120 that I already have. For both devices the screw patterns for the mounting brackets are rectangular shape. This causes a problem for me as I do not mount the devices on a rack but rather I would like to mount them on a wall.

I wonder if TP-Link could change the screw patterns for the mounting brackets to square shape. This way mounting brackets can be installed at 90 degree angle to the the device to allow for mounting on wall. Better yet, if a third bracket is designed in to facilitate support at the back of the device (again for mounting on wall). Meanwhile TP-Link should provide 90 degree brackets for customer who have such need.

Thanks,
Options
2 Reply
Mounting brackets for TL S
2016-12-13 18:16:05
alright guys i got a build going on and Im using 1/18 scale rc4wd axles...how can i make mounting brackets for a 4 link setup front and rear?
Options
Re:Mounting brackets for TL-SG3216
2016-12-30 10:03:55
Hi Frank, I suggset you contact their support for detailed information, they will be willing to help you
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 660

Replies: 2

Related Articles