SG2424 problem with 3 computers

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-16 21:51:43
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all, first of all sorry for my english.

I just bought this switch and i have one problems with 3 computers in my network that are not recognized by the switch, Lights in the tp link are OFF and the computers says is disconnected. WIth my old switch (now is broken) all works fine.

If I connect these 3 computers directy of my router, works fine.

If i connect ROUTER->TPLINK->little switch openWRT->3 computers Works fine.

Dont work if i connect directly to my TPLINK, lights OFF.

All ports are active in the configuration web. Could it be one security option are blocked these computers? Need help guys :)

Again sorry for my english and thanks!!!

Regards!
Options
2 Reply
Re:SG2424 problem with 3 computers
2016-12-20 16:14:06

Do the cable test and see whether if it is the problem from the ethernet cable? Make sure that your connection between PCs and switch is normal. Or change another cable to check. If it still doesn't work, maybe you could reset the switch and see whether if it works.
Options
Re:SG2424 problem with 3 computers
2016-12-29 22:21:29
Thanks for answer!

I check cable test and its recognize. Finally I found solution: Config network card at 100 Half/Duplex and surprisingly PC connected and lights ON in switch.

Thanks you all and Happy New Year!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 719

Replies: 2