Can't Acces WA5210G, all signal strength lights on after multiple resets

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-23 04:19:39
Model : TL-WA5210G

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, here is my problem, hopefully somebody can help me. I was entering the configuration page of the WA5210G, the login screen appeared, i put the username and password, and in the middle of loading the configuration screen, it stucks there. I try to re-enter multiple times, reboot the computer, disconnecting and connecting the Ethernet cable with no luck.
So i decide to go to the roof, and take the antena with me for testing. I notice all the strength lights are on, although the antena was configured in client mode, and i know there is no signal there to light up all the lights. So i decide to reset the thing. The same . All lights on. I reset it multiple times, but always boots with all the lights on. I reset it without the LAN cable, only the Poe. Same thing, all lights on, minus the LAN light, that i had not plugged that time. Reset, reset, and reset, but always the same result. What the hell is going on? What does it mean when the antena boots with all the strength lights on? I'm going crazy with this, i hope somebody can help me.
Thanks in advance, and sorry for my English, i know it's awful.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 590

Replies: 0

Related Articles