TL-WA7210N doesn't work, LAN led never turns on, POWER led does.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-03 09:16:56
Model : TL-WA7210N

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : TL-WA7210N_V2_140730

ISP :

I have two TL-WA7210N, both used in the same way on different computers, one it working, the other is not. The one that is not working was connected to a computer that broke and was not in use for a few months, after fixing the PC I recconected everything and it I tried to use the AP. The issue is that, only the "power" led is turning on, the "LAN" led never turns on. I thought the cable could be the problem so I connected it to the other setup (cables, poe injector, power supply) that is working perfectly with the other AP, LAN led still doesn't turn on.

I can't enter the web admin panel since the local area ethernet adapter is always disconnected, and the wifi ssid doesn't show up either while the AP is power on.

I tried pressing the physical reset button for at least 5 seconds (and a lot more) and releasing it to restore factory default settings like the manual says, but the manual says one of the leds would blink when resetting it this way, that doesn't happen.

Is there anything I can try to recover this device or should I consider it dead?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 801

Replies: 1