Limited Access problem on my TPLink Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-03-25 21:53:13
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, I really want to know what's wrong with my 3 Antenna TPLink router, I purchased it last year and now its giving me limited access issue every now and then, however, my net is connected and is working just fine when ever this issue arises.

I have tried hard resets but it won't affect the router's problem. Any fix for this or do I have to get it replaced?

:confused:
Options
4 Reply
Re:Limited Access problem on my TPLink Router
2017-04-06 10:00:24
Hi BendIT, didn't get your point . What's the limited access issue?
Options
2017-04-06 20:30:35

Panda wrote

Hi BendIT, didn't get your point . What's the limited access issue?

It's the yellow exclamation mark that on the internet access icon on toolbar. It limits the internet access and when it happens, you can't access internet via wifi.
Options
2017-04-07 10:11:00
Yeah, I know. You can login the router to check what happened when the issue happening. What's your connection type like? PPPoE or Dynamic IP?
Check the log of the router may find some thing.
Options
2017-04-07 14:46:06

Panda wrote

Yeah, I know. You can login the router to check what happened when the issue happening. What's your connection type like? PPPoE or Dynamic IP?
Check the log of the router may find some thing.

Well, you asked what's the limited access issue that's why I explained it.

Its PPoE and I did try to log in when the issue was there but was not able to access it due to Internet access issue.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 645

Replies: 4