CPE 510 TX rate fixed to 54 Mbps

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-03-28 16:29:06
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Come da oggetto, espongo il mio problema.

Attualmente, ho una configurazione di rete divisa in due edifici, comunicanti tramite antenna outdoor come spiegato in oggetto.

L'antenna trasmittente è configurata come Access Point mentre la ricevente come Client.

Il problema che espongo è legato alla velocità di trasmissione che è settabile fino ad un massimo di 54 Mbps, strano dato che le antenne possono trasmettere fino ad un massimo di 300.

Non mi spiego come mai il sistema non mi permetta di selezionare una velocità più elevata, dipenderà dalla configurazione da me settata?

Allego i settaggi di entrambe le antenne.

Sto sbagliando io qualcosa?

Attualmente ho una fibra 100 Mb/s, quindi gradirei navigare alla stessa velocità nell'edificio ricevente.

Grazie per il supporto.

****************************************************************************************************************************
English Translation with Google

As to the subject, I expose my problem.

Currently, I have a network configuration divided into two buildings, connected by outdoor antenna as explained in question.

The transmitting antenna is configured as an access point while the receiver as a client.

The problem that expose is linked to the transmission speed that can be set up to a maximum of 54 Mbps, odd given that the antennas can transmit up to a maximum of 300.

I do not explain why the system does not allow me to select a higher speed, will depend on the configuration set by me?

I enclose the settings of both antennas.

Something I'm wrong?

Currently I have a fiber 100 Mb / s, then I would like to navigate at the same speed in the building receiver.

Thanks for the support.
Options
3 Reply
Re:CPE 510 TX rate fixed to 54 Mbps
2017-03-29 00:49:13
I would like to help but please post in english next time
Options
2017-03-29 09:11:05

RaffStein wrote

The problem that expose is linked to the transmission speed that can be set up to a maximum of 54 Mbps, odd given that the antennas can transmit up to a maximum of 300.

This is absolutely correct behavior.

You selected WEP as security method. Using WEP restricts wireless mode to 802.11a and this standard has a maximum of 54 Mbps wireless speed. It's deprecated, BTW.

Use WPA-PSK as the security method and AES as encryption mode to get 802.11n with higher wireless speeds.
༺ 0100 1101 0010 10ཏ1 0010 0110 1010 1110 ༻
Options
2017-03-29 18:36:06
Thank you very much for the support! I solved my problem!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1286

Replies: 3

Related Articles