TL-SG3210 special network setting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-04-05 00:39:47
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello I am not very knowledgeable about setting up switches. However, I am interested in learning. I own two TL-SG3210 switches I want to use for my mobile network, I film sport events and I do have many computers and hard drive connected to the network. By mobile, I mean for this week-end sport event I will be fllming in college A and will be there for three days and in two weeks at another college. A large volume of heavy video files are constantly circulating onto the network. Soon, I will also start to do web streaming of two to three places (2 gym) from the same college.Therefore, I believe the way the switches are going to be setup will play a major role in succeeding what I need to deliver.Is this forum the right place to get assistance from people.Best regards!Daniel
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 314

Replies: 0