[Help] Connect via LAN 3 Xbox 360 With AP mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-04-23 13:54:32
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello... My name is Victor and im from of Mexico (sorry if i say a wrong word, my english isn´t so good)...

I have a 2 outdoor access point (TL-WA7210N) connected via AP - Client

So I want play in my xbox with my friend xbox via lan, at the ggame lobby we can see our profiles but we can´t sign in the party. The message say: Impossible to conect... its possible the other group have an another settings for red incompatible than you. Your settings with NAT open can be compatible.

I can connect with my other xbox at the same switch, but we cant connect to the other person..

Can anybody help me with the configuration (Ip, gethaway)

We have this red:

Modem ----WIFI----> AP1 ----Lan cable----> Switch ---> Xbox 1 & Xbox 2

AP1 --Wifi--> AP2 (By client mode) ---> Swicth --> Xbox 3

#Note We can open the google and search anything, I did ping and everything is correct

Thank you :D
Options
2 Reply
Re:[Help] Connect via LAN 3 Xbox 360 With AP mode
2017-05-03 13:43:55
What's the mode of AP1? Why it's connected to both modem and AP2 via Wi-Fi? If it's in AP mode, there is no NAT.
Can you draw the whole topology more clearly?
And do you mean Xbox1 can reach Xbox2, while it can not reach Xbox3?
Options
Re:[Help] Connect via LAN 3 Xbox 360 With AP mode
2017-05-08 09:19:45
You sure that your XBOX can work without the two TP-Link outdoor APs? Maybe you should open the NAT on the router first. Outdoor AP is not a NAT device
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 628

Replies: 2