wifi information

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

wifi information

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
wifi information
wifi information
2017-05-13 18:30:46
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Dear all,

Sorry, maybe I posted in the wrong place...... It s the first time for me.
However my question is and issue are : I would like to capture the Town WIFI FREE but my home is on the rear of the wifi cone distribuition. Hope it s clear.
Until 30 mt far from my house the siggnal is present, by using a smartphone then it disappears.

What could be the best and chiper solution for me ?

Thanks a lot

I m waiting your reply.

Stefan
Options
3 Reply
Re:wifi information
2017-05-16 09:28:30
Until 30 mt far from my house the siggnal is present, by using a smartphone then it disappears.

What device do you use to receive the signal 30 mt far from your home? What's the signal strength? Is it very weak?
Besides what's the distance and relative position of your home and the town wifi provider? Can you draw a more detailed topology here?
Options
2017-05-17 01:02:59
Thanks for the reply,
Well I don'use any device for capturing the signal at the moment.
My question is what device can help me to capture the wifi signal ?
The distance from the town provider is approximately 50 mt far but on the cone rear. Hope I m clear.
I wait for your news
Stefano
Options
2017-05-17 14:00:03
Clear, while it's hard to say what device is appropriate. I guess CPE should be a litter better than your phones since it has a high gain antenna, while it also depends on the CPE and phones' receive sensitivity.
So since the signal is very weak in rear side, I only strongly suggest you to do a filed test...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 550

Replies: 3

Related Articles