CPE 210 Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

CPE 210 Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
CPE 210 Problem
CPE 210 Problem
2017-07-20 12:32:34
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi

I have two CPE 210 (v1.1) units.one is unit is acting as Access point and one unit is acting as Client Mode.The distance between them is 200 Meters which is not much as CPE 210 has coverage range of 5KM. Problem I am having is Client is not able to connect to AP to automatically unless both units are on the same channel .Right now I have to set both (AP and Cleint ) to Channel 11 manually to connect to each other instantly,If channels are not set Client is not able to connect to AP.Currently,both units are behind same DHCP server and I am using Xioami MI-3 (Padavan Firmware) as Router which is acting as DHCP server for both units.As I said when both devices are set to same channel it works flawlessly,Problem occurred when I upgraded to new firmware and they have disabled Manual Channel selection capability on Client Mode.So I cannot set manual channel on Client unit and its set to auto and Units are not connecting.I am using TEST_Mode right now but I have also tried my region Mode and it does not make any difference.Please help as I have totally no Idea why this issue is occurring,Also there is no LOS problem as I can clearly see the other unit.
Options
2 Reply
Re:CPE 210 Problem
2017-07-24 15:10:55
Wired problem. Can you please take a screenshot of the firmware version on both Units? Make sure you have already upgraded to the latest TP_PharOS_V2.1.0_170609.
Options
Re:CPE 210 Problem
2017-07-24 21:05:34

owais62 wrote

Problem I am having is Client is not able to connect to AP to automatically unless both units are on the same channel .Right now I have to set both (AP and Cleint ) to Channel 11 manually to connect to each other instantly,If channels are not set Client is not able to connect to APl

This part is universal for all wireless connection, the radios must speak the same language, each channel is a different language ....

The correct configuration would be ...

CPE210 AP MODE ... you must configure a fixed transmission channel to the most suitable and cleanest possible, you can see it with the tool SPECTRUM ANALIZER,

CPE210 CLIENT, REPEATER; BRIDGE or AP CLIENT ROUTER ... in automatic channel, so that the radio connects automatically to the channel set in the AP ...

Put the channel / frequency in automatic in the AP, it will only cause that it is changing automatically looking for the best frequency of transmission and therefore, the device that connects to it, will also be trying to connect to AP ...

Please choose a transmission channel (Ejm. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11), so you do not have problems ...

Regards...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1180

Replies: 2

Related Articles