Small Town with Internet

Used Products:
× 1
TL-R470T+

Dear all

very happy, after using TP-link TL-470 products + all internet customers. no more problems with speed settings, all settings are running perfectly.

In addition to speed settings, the security settings are also very satisfying. using IP with MAC can secure the network from sudden changes by customers and avoid external attacks.

With a price that is not too expensive, this product can be selected, besides having an easy-to-use GUI feature.

Overall I am very satisfied, even though I have not had time to use other features, namely IP statistics and load balance. I will quickly learn and use it for small business network needs.

Thanks to TP-link

3 Subscribe Bookmark

Comment

Get online tutoruial for how to hide taskbar in windows 10 completely free.

I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site.
I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea.

Thanks for sharing Free Fire PC with us.

Can enjoyably create on near topics! Welcome to here you'll find how it should look. - McAfee Activation Help

Thesedays, Internet plays a pivotal role in our life, which helps boosting ecommerce' development.

Hope Simicart can help you with best service and knowledge about new-cutting edge technologies (for example: Magento 2 composer and Progressive web apps examples )

I have a huge faith in PWAs <3
upload
    upload