NFi , Nwatch & Managed Services Projects for Leading Pakistan's ISP
Brief introduction of customer
Nayatel (PVT.) Ltd is one of the leading and pioneers Internet Service Provider in Pakistan. Nayatel’s FTTH network has transformed Islamabad into one of the most connected and optically wired cities of the world. This is the company who launch DSL services first time in Pakistan in year 2002. Nayatel is providing triple play and multiple VAS & IT services for home and corporate industries.
This is the recurring business and quantity required time to time to nayatel as per services requirements of a customers.
1. What does the customer use networking products for?
To use in enterprise network and for multiple customers of NFi, Nwatch (Nayatel's additional services) and Projects. Used because of performance, ease of management and attrective cost.
2. Which networking products and technology did the customer use before the project?
Cisco L2 catalyst and SMB switches.
3. Why were the existing products inadequate?
Due to ease of management and Cost issues.
4. What important/special product features did the customer require? Why?
Small size POE device to cater the load of multiple Powered Devices (NFi Access Points & Cameras)
5. Which other considerations were particularly important?
Reliability and performance for smooth connectivity, HD streaming & configurations