Hotel New Winner Use TP-Link Products to Make a New Network

Used Products:
× 15
EAP225
× 1
TL-SG1016PE
× 1
T1500G-10PS(TL-SG2210P)

I run a hotel called Hotel New Winner. Our hotel is in the bustling city of Kuala Lumpur, and it is also an area that many tourists like to visit.But for so many years, our hotel has been criticized for the fact that we didn't have wireless Wi-Fi, giving some users a bad experience.

The main difficulty in our network layout is that the corridors of our hotel are very narrow and long, and the structure of our hotel is very complicated. It is a building with a long history, so it is not convenient to carry out large structural transformation.

But TP-Link helped us solve this problem. After using their EAPs and switches, the quality of our hotel's wireless network has improved significantly.

Now with this wireless network, we can not only manage it easily through cloud management functions, but also have a login interface dedicated to our hotel.

We didn't have a wireless network before, so there are always customers who give us a bad review. But we haven't received any bad reviews for more than two months since we installed the new wireless network. And now it runs very smoothly, we are really satisfied!

1 Subscribe Bookmark

Comment

When you purchase a mcafee antivirus you will get a cd for it and an activation key is given in the box.

Now what you have to do is to activate your antivirus go to mcafee my account, here you have to provide your key to mcafee.com/activate.  Sometimes there may be some issues with the activation of the product due to some server errors then I’ll suggest you to call mcafee activate team.

By calling macfee installation support team you will be able to set mcafee antivirus for your pc and your data will be protected.

Here is the mcafee support number +1-888-315-9712.

www.mcafee.com/activate| mcafee my account | Hp Support | mcafee.com/activate

hp printer assistant | Hp Customer Service | Hp Printer Troubleshooting |

Make the most of an HP printer assistant and enjoy a hassle-free printing experience. Once you connect or hp support assistant to your computer system, you need to download and install its drivers. Now, your printer is ready to print the documents. While printing or during any other process, if you feel any trouble then reach out to the HP printer customer support team and get an immediate resolution. An HP printer assistant will look after your problem and fix it in a jiffy.

Hp Printer AssistantHp Support Assistant

HP printer not printing or HP printer troubleshooting

Nice article, Great experience, Now I know how to upgrade my own Wifi, Thanks for sharing, I also want to install wifi my own hotel, actually, We are providing hotel Booking for tourist.

Thanks for your info,Are you simply tired of writing lengthy and crucial essay or assignment? If your response is true, here are some delightful data that you should understand. 
GreatAssignmentHelp provide Programming Help to students and learners in many methods. It is noted that it consume your important time and it is not good for you at all. 
It is necessary to know how the whole process assist you to increase in your college life. Programming Assignment Help

Windows 10 is the latest operating system with simple user-interface and all advanced features. You can download, install, and activate it without the need of any expert. However, if you forget Windows 10 password and cannot access it, then perform reset password Windows 10. During the whole process, if you find any hitch, then reach out to our team of technicians by dialing our Windows customer service number.

We vouch for providing you the best solution without wasting your time. Moreover, we also assure every user who comes to us for getting the fix to their Windows password related problems gets a dedicated technician. Call us right away!

Read here - Change password windows 10

Also, Checkout Simple Steps for windows 10 password recovery

When it comes to search for the best online dating sites, Elders Dating undoubtedly gives a strong competition to the top free senior dating sites. Being a senior-friendly and the most reliable dating site, we make sure that every profile on the website is verified and original.

To connect to a desirable partner, we let you breeze through a simple profile creation process and then give you a chance to set your search preferences. Mere by submitting these details, you can open new ways to find a companion for life.    

Check out here -

Dating Sites Over 50

Senior Dating Sites without registering

Hire our assignment writers for writing your assignment at very affordable rates on students assignment help in the whole world. Follow our assignment writers for getting professional assignment help.

students assignment help

How to write a conclusion for an essay! One of the most daunting states of mind it is! So much is at stake while drafting proper concluding paragraphs for your essays.find the how to write a good conclusion

[url=https://myassignmenthelp.com/blog/write-critical-analysis-essay/]how to write critical analysis[/url]

The assignment help given by our devoted authors are of premium and high caliber. If you need assignment help Australia, get in touch with GotoAssignmentHelp. The assignments prepared by our dedicated writers are of premium and high quality. Avail the CDR help and get the desired results even at the last moment.

Sometimes we are not able to understand other kinds of languages. Then we are frantically hunting for a language translator. Relax!  Singaporetranslators.com provides the best CERTIFICATE TRANSLATION SERVICES SINGAPORE.  In the future, you will face that kind of language problem you must try our best affordable price.

upload
    upload
      Subscriptions