My Hotel Is Getting Better Because of TP-Link!

Used Products:
× 5
EAP225
× 1
T1600G-28PS(TL-SG2424P)

I just wanted to open a new branch of my existing hotel in the bustling street near Plaza Low Yat (which is the biggest IT Style Mall in Malaysia, hahawink).

I’ve tried a lot of products in my original hotels, but somehow it doesn’t work, use AC2100, but very incapable in hotel usage if there were full of guests in room. My friend told me TP-Link had just launched a business WiFi solution——Omada event in Hotel Istana (5-star hotel which was said to use Omada as well).

So I just found them, having deployed one EAP225 in the 1st floor, in that area, no complaint at all, the signal quite good, speed fast, I have been trying them for like one-month, It worked so well.

I decided to use the whole solution, with the help of their SI Partner, Infinity.

Having done the on-site survey, they deployed 2 units per floor, using T1600G-28PS PoE switch which saved the socket trouble for construction work.

I am so satisfied right now, in WiFi part, it’s totally worry-free, no complaint any more.

I have attached some beautiful pictures of my hotel, welcome all the guests to accommondate in my Ibis Bintang Hotel.cool

1 Subscribe Bookmark

Comment

Thanks for your post. I will apply for my restaurant

http://samsonbooking.vn/dia-diem-an-uong/nha-hang-tuan-nam-sam-son/

I have read the information you have shared with us and I found its very interesting. 192.168.l.l

Thanks for this post. I found this article so helpful. The author here tries to share his experience after the installation of a new device, TP-Link in their hostel. It helps in boosting the speed of wifi. Looking forward to more post like this. musee d orsay hours\

I have no a clear idea about this. If any one have more information and to like to share this then please post his/her comment.I am very thank full for this act of kindness.i will come back soon is you have more idea about this. tree service Orlando

If you are looking for a change in your location from jabalpur, then you might be looking for movers and packers in jabalpur for the shifting of your home or office. I’ll suggest you to hire some professional packers and movers in jabalpur  for the security of your valuable goods. Onlybestpackers.in is trusted packers and movers directory where you can find best packers and movers at very low price and also professionals who takes care of each of your goods. So i suggest you to hire  packers and movers in jabalpur for hassle free shifting services.

packers and movers in rajkot  | packers and movers in mira road |  packers and movers navi mumbai | packers and movers in ahmedabad | packers and movers in jhansi | packers and movers in bhavnagar | packers and movers in jamnagar | packers and movers in hyderabad |

Packers and movers bangalore

Windows 10 is the latest version of microsoft windows. For the very first time it was released for public on 30 July 2015 all over the world. Microsoft gave free upgrade option to the previous windows user i.e. windows 8.1 and windows 7. All the windows 7 and 8.1 users got the fully featured windows10 for free. The interface of the windows 10 is inspired with both the windows 7 and 8.1. As this windows is quite new in the market so some of the user need help using this windows. To get the help in windows 10 click on the below links and you will find the best way to get help in windows 10 with tutorials.

How to get Help In Windows 10 | Account live password reset |account.live.com/password/reset

Hp printer assistant | Hp Support Assistant | account.live.com/acsr

Good speedtest results! Now everyone in the hotel can enjoy great wifi connection. :)

Horea | scottkeeverseo.com/

Thanks for your post. I will apply for my company sama-riyadh.com

Wow... Your Hotel is Amazing... Hope to continue the cleanliness of that Hotel...tree service Winter Park

upload
    upload