What providers cant do

It is simply a pain, if you live in a small german valley and there is no way to communicate with others or the rest of the internet world.

No DSL, no 3G and no sattelite internet, because the wood is between you and the bits and bytes from space.

As we found a way to build an uncommon antenna construction to receive 4G signals from the far and also found a provider, that was able to reserve 2 cells, without setting a volume limit, we at least had a possibility to restart our business with fast and for the first time usable internet.

So did some voodoo to build up our own Multi-LTE-Tunnelendpoint-Bonding-Device-Thing and today have a failsafe 250 Megabit line in a region, where others still have problems to deliver DSL-Light with a maximum of 384k. Not even the local government where able to ensure, that there will be functional internet lines at all, for years.

As the small valley just have fewer than 100 citizens, we decided to share, what we just created. Also we had to connect to seperate assembly buildings and so we found the TP-Link Omada devices.

For indoor-use, we got the easy to setup EAP225 in ceiling and wall version, to get a maximum wifi coverage. Also some EAP245 were needed, because they have an additional ethernet port, which can be used to drive a TL-SG (unmanaged) switch afterwards.

To connect the assembly buildings, we decided to use EAP225-Outdoor. After we tested the devices and found out, that the high range in combination with high data rates are exactly, what we wanted to have to be lucky, we ordered more and more devices. Now, there are only a few "white spots" in the valley, where I cant use my Wifi. Also we created a free-for-all network, using the Omada-Portal-Functions, so that any citizen or guest can use a rate limited internet access.

Today, we have two Omada-Controllers running, each with a different EAP configuration. One for the public and one for our internal use-cases. And now for the first time, since years, I can take my dog, walk through the woods and can do my work, while walking around the valley. Omada is a win, not just for its small prices, but for its "unlimited" possibilites and power. We love the MESH, with very high and stable data rates and the central control, Omada-Controller provides.

Thanks to Omada, we can to things at places, where big providers and the local government failed for years.

Comment

THanks for the information

<a href = "https://worldhis.com/"> keep information</a>

I do not realize who you are however certainly you’re going to a famous blogger should you are not already. Cutting a tree is not an easy thing. You have to consider many things but don't you worry. This emondageboucherville will give you a hand to do it.

Arrivez à nouveau rapidement et dites-nous bien plus. La combinaison de couleurs est très importante pour votre maison.

I search this information many times but finally I find it . Best products and all of you website. Thank you

<a href="myharshnews.blogspot.com">visit here</a>

The very Nice post to read from the interesting article and I really like that one of the interesting content in the post and really helpful for me and for other readers on that website to read that, I am expecting more such kind of posting from the writer So Nice <a href="https://www.clovisentp.com"> merino wool base layer </a>

Thank you sir for the great content. I will do share this with my friends. Thank you once again.

https://www.theviralbusiness.com/2020/11/19/mistakes-you-should-avoid-while-building-up-e-commerce-team/

Talk to stranger

Looking for talking with stranger? If you never considered yourself a very likable person and reaching to others in social gatherings is not an option for you. Then you need to talk online and chat with new people. If you self-examine your self and find that you have a tendency to be confused around a group of people and favor talking one-on-one. Then talk with stranger app is the best tool for you to chat with strangers.

We grew up fearing stranger danger, that we should never chat with strangers as the internet is the worst place to meet a stranger. With all sorts of creeps lurking in the shadows, technological advancement has proven internet to be our solace. Talkwithstranger lets you Chat with strangers on our Random Chat. Start making new friends for free by chatting with strangers - anonymous and without registration. It is one of the Best place to talk to strangers Completely anonymously. No logs, No registration, No obligations. chat with strangers and make new friends from all around the world. Your identity will be completely anonymous.

https://talkwithstranger.com/free-chat-rooms/chat-with-strangers

Thanks for giving useful information. Keep it up

upload
    upload
      Subscriptions