jdpkLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-15 13:24:09
Re:DHCP Server Fails Every Few Hours
@Fae Fae, thanks for responding. Yes, on the clients page it indicates that the device is connected, showing an IP assignment, the AP to which it (thinks it) is connected, the signal strength, etc. -...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-12 21:01:16
DHCP Server Fails Every Few Hours
I've had an issue for about the last few weeks where it appears the DHCP server "fails" every few hours and will not provide dynamic IP addresses to WiFi devices. If I take a device (like my phone or...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-11-08 18:00:16
Re:OC200 Update appears to have bricked the controller
FWIW, I just re-ran the hardware controller update and it worked. The family is out of the house and I could afford the time to troubleshoot and possibly have the internet go down if it failed again....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-11-02 00:34:09
Re:OC200 Update appears to have bricked the controller
@Jackace Happened to me, too. I was actually reading the original post just as I was letting the upgrade process. Thanks @Philbert for the recovery link. Luckily upon restoring to 4.4.4 all my...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-10-03 14:25:25
Re:New to Omada...some DNS/DHCP issues (v4.4.4)
@Chuckster59 I believe you can only set static IPs at each individual client - there is no "master" static IP/DHCP reservation page as in most routers. I've seen this feature requested on the forum....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-07-06 16:21:09
Re:Speed test on tplink omada hardware controller
@xperiments There is the ability to run a speed test on demand from the ISP Load widget on the dashboard: Historical speed test results can be found on the statistics page by clicking the "Speed Test...
7HELPFULS