yorkmanLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2022-01-20 15:18:42
Re:Omada controller software - Mail Server feature not working
@E-T Yes, and that is what I did to get it to work. Not sure why Exchange wouldn't use the LE cert on port 25 but it's all good now.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-01-20 15:14:11
@S-K As mentioned I don't use self signed certificates either. I'm using an LE cert. Yes that is what I did, I created a new receive connector on a non-standard port with tls disabled so as not to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-01-20 00:07:29
@E-T It seems like TLS is disabled in Omada. I created a new receive connector especially for Omada and it only started working after disabling TLS. I suppose this workaround will have to do.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-01-19 23:38:22
@shberge I suppose it depends on the configuration. No matter what I try it won't work for me. And there's no log entry to give you any kind of indication of why it failed. Frustrating. And I've even...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-01-19 17:06:10
Re:Internet cuts out several times a day
@Fae Thank you. Btw, so far after about 12 hrs no internet drops since I started using the ER605 again with the same setup. Only difference now is I'm not changing anything in the Omada controller...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-01-19 03:44:27
Re:Internet cuts out several times a day
@Fae Yes I'm using the latest v5.0.29 controller software. Correct, I lose internet on all my devices for about a minute then it automatically reconnects. I changed the setting for the default...
0HELPFULS