awunitedLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Homeshield Sleep Time not working
@Marvin_S hello Marvin, I've been away working for the week, I'll check when I get home and get back to you.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Hello again, yes the issue is with the router and the homeshield family settings, firmware is all up to date. I'll figure it out. Thank you
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
@husnain11221 thank you for the reply, very detailed, thank you. Unfortunately my issue is with the router not the PS5, the boys accounts are adult accounts, I have been contemplating downgrading...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
@Marvin_S this is excellent advice, thank you, random MAC might be what they are up to, I'll check and I'll also check if I can surf the internet on the built in browser. I'll get back to you.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Homeshield Sleep Time not working
So, my two boys have PS5s, sleep time is set for midnight to 6am during the holidays, however, after midnight they are still online and playing games over the internet, indefinitely, I ask them how...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2023-10-17 07:46:16
RE700X parental control issue
Good Morning all I have an Archer AX72 and a RE700X. Both brand new, both on the latest firmware, both working great however... On the AX72 I have all my home shield parental controls set up, again...
0HELPFULS