DocJonesLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ WiFi
2017-11-07 01:08:32
Re:EAP115-Wall multiple vulnerabilities found
A false sense of security is worse than no security at all. If your visitors/guests/users/ne'er-do-wells can access the management interface of the access point in the first place, I'd say you're...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2017-11-07 00:30:01
Re:EAP Controller 2.5.3 for Linux
Does your fix involve recompiling, or is it just a change in the start/stop scripts? If it's something I can do myself I'd love to do it until TP-Link gets off their collective duff to fix it. Thanks!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2017-11-04 06:16:51
Re:Doc's stupid simple instructions for installing (and maintaining!) a valid cert on a Linux EAP controller
A full run of my script, which I called mkjks.sh, goes as follows (I run as root because the keystore path is by default only writable by root): [CODE]root@eapc:/opt/tplink/EAPController/keystore #...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2017-11-04 06:06:42
Doc's stupid simple instructions for installing (and maintaining!) a valid cert on a Linux EAP controller
So about 7 months ago I posted instructions for hacking a valid certificate into a Windows EAP controller. Since then, TP-Link has done their customers a huge service by finally releasing the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2017-04-25 00:31:26
Re:EAP Controller Software Auto Restart
Agreed, my EAP-245 has been running a solid month with no reboots. Reboots should only be done if the device is actually malfunctioning or performing particularly poorly (and you've confirmed it's...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2017-04-25 00:14:49
Re:Hacking a valid cert into the EAP controller software
Might just be that the EAPC application has some tweaks to how it processes the cert that don't always play nice with a keytool-generated cert (since they expect it to only run with the provided...
0HELPFULS