Alex-FariasLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
Re:OC300 do not authorize hotspot guests
@Hank21 Thank you so much man... I received this email, is that one that you refer to?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
Alex-Farias wrote @Hank21 Another curious fact is that until version 5.12 the name of the Cookie was TPEAP_SESSIONID and changed to TPOMADA_SESSIONID... after that, it stopped working. Note that in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
@Hank21 Thanks for your reply... i've already did all that, but here it its again: Auth with EAP: The EAP Instructions: https://www.tp-link.com/br/support/faq/3231/ Auth With gateway: The GATEWAY...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2 weeks ago
@Hank21 Thanks for your reply... This was the manual followed and mentioned at the original post and it not working anymore. I don't know if you saw it, but I mentioned that I was in contact with a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2 weeks ago
@Hank21 Another curious fact is that until version 5.12 the name of the Cookie was TPEAP_SESSIONID and changed to TPOMADA_SESSIONID... after that, it stopped working. Note that in the image below,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2 weeks ago
Good morning @Hank21 , Thank you for your reply... Well, the thing is that I was in contact with Rick and Parker who are based in China and he advised me to ignore the manual that was publicly...
0HELPFULS