gskipsLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
Monday
Re:ER8411 OpenVPN/SSL VPN Issue
@Clive_A Hi there, Thanks for this. Interestingly, a nice person from support suggested (and gave me a link) to a beta firmware (1.2.2 Build 20240809 Rel.48592) that they suggested I try. I just...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Friday
@MR.S Great thank you... I have just had that firmware suggested to me actually. I am working from home and connected to a facilities house (via pcoip), so am unable to interupt my internet...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
@Clive_A Thanks, yes, this has been tested with my ER605 connected to NordVPN and there were no drops (just a slow connection, hence the upgrade) I could try to use the 8411 as a client to another...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
@Clive_A Hiya, thanks for your reply and understood for all your points. My problems are using my ER8411 as a client to NordVPN, using their OpenVPN connection. The client on the ER8411 is set up as...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
@MR.S @Clive_A Thanks for getting back to me. That's really disappointing. Considering I have just spend a near fortune on this router, for the most part, for the faster OpenVPN features, and it can...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
@MR.S Hi there, I wonder if there is any more on this at all, regarding OpenVPN and client disconnects? I have literally just bought a ER8411 and am regretting a little now I've read more about the...
0HELPFULS