moceletLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2020-06-05 06:46:58
Kasa Spot black vertical bar and half image violet
Hello! After three or four months working fine, all of a sudden my Kasa Spot displays a black vertical bar in the middle of the screen and the half right of the image has turned violet-ish. I guess...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-05-06 10:51:05
Re:what is different between a6 c6
@spikerrbg It's the same, just different branding for different retailers, however it looks like the A6 takes more to receive firmwares than C6, or that's what I've been reading in the forum.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
2020-05-05 13:17:30
Re:what is the difference between low/medium/high dos protection
@Ricky666 My guess is that they're just templates with different typical thresholds, so you're right. After all, the usual way to detect a DoS is measuring the rate of certain type of packets. If...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-05-05 09:55:10
Re:Problems with TP-Link Archer C7 / OneMesh with IOT devices
@rcaridade That's a common problem with WiFi IoT things, routers are not able to keep so many WiFi connections (they usually start to struggle when managing more than 30 connections) Zigbee and other...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-05-05 06:22:01
Re:2.4ghz channel problem since updating to 1.3.0 firmware on Archer C6
@spies I'm glad I didn't update the firmware, reading that rolling back was not an option scared me haha. The two unwanted wireless networks SSID is part of a new backdoor for TP-Link routers, I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-05-01 07:30:05
Re:Guest Wi-Fi with a different default gateway
@daq Only the main router can isolate guests from the network, an access point is only able to isolate one guest from another guest. An access point belongs to the main router's network, all clients,...
0HELPFULS