nojakLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
2020-06-12 19:54:28
Re:Omada controller does not update existing client hostnames when DNS names change
Thanks JFND. Also saw that OC200 firmware, released today. :) Those of using running the Omada Software Controller on other servers (like Raspberry PI :) ) need to wait a bit longer. Though given...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-06-10 03:16:14
Re:Omada controller does not update existing client hostnames when DNS names change
I recall reading somewhere (this forum?) that the upcoming tp-link SDN controller will have this functionality. :fingerscrossed:
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-06-09 14:41:46
@R1D2 Thank you. That makes sense. Bit annoying for devices that don't let you set their hostname (looking at you Google and Amazon products).
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-06-08 19:40:16
Omada controller does not update existing client hostnames when DNS names change
I had some clients who did not register their hostname properly when obtaining their DHCP lease. In the Omada controller, these clients show up as "Unknown". I figured out what they were and then...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-06-03 21:14:30
Re:EAP245 DHCP problem
DHCP is done by a broadcast on the local LAN. Since your DHCP server is on a different subnet, I assume it is also on a different VLAN or L2 LAN. You need to setup DHCP forwarding (aka DHCP relay,...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2020-06-03 21:07:36
Re:Q: Will EAP225 AP improve range over Deco M5?
@Jeehaa You are better off deploying more access points vs. trying to get more range from existing ones. Remember that even when a AP has more Tx power, your devices (phones/tablets/laptops/IoT)...
0HELPFULS