ISP Tagged vlan

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ISP Tagged vlan

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
ISP Tagged vlan
ISP Tagged vlan
2020-02-23 21:21:23
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 20181116 Rel.35296(s)

Hi,

I am working on residential building project...this building has automation (IOT) setup in each apartment...each floor have apartments and each apartment is connected to the TPlink switch (Floor Switch). each floor have tplink switch and each apartment have a vlan ...

ground floor have a tplink switch in server room and ISP provided a fiber connection which is going to tplink switch on port 28..

ISP given only tagged vlan 1300..

now problem is this, single cable is going to the apartment from the switch and isp provided the dlink router for an apartment. they given pppoe username and password.

now tell me how to do the configuration of current setup all apartments need internet..? what is the best solution.???

Options
1 Reply
Re:ISP Tagged vlan
2020-02-24 06:55:59

@Salman.amj 

I think you just need to connect all of your switch in each apartment to Dlink Router. Like the below.

Switch B--------Switch A--------(LAN port) Dlink Router

Switch C------------|

Switch D------------|

... ...

If you want to configure 802.1Q VLAN, you can refer to the FAQ.

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2149/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 481

Replies: 1

Related Articles