TL-SG3210 V3 After setting QVLAN I can access the switch configuration only from tagged port

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-SG3210 V3 After setting QVLAN I can access the switch configuration only from tagged port

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-04 09:04:28
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and I hope my question is not stupid but my knowledge on the topic is not so deep.

I just setup my brand new TL-SG3210 V3 (Italian version) and after setting up the QVLAN with 2 VLAN 100 and 200 one for the office and one for guests I cannot access the switch configuration page from one of the untagged port (the first one) where my pc is connected.

I can access the switch configuration page only from a tagged port and only after setting a static ip from another computer (my laptop) that when is set with the fixed ip can access the the switch configuration page but not navigate on internet.

My router is a device that has one port configured with the two VLAN and is connected to the port 8 on the switch that is a trunk port (tagged).

Thanks for your attention and support.

Massimiliano

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 454

Replies: 0