How to have Jetstream Switch (TL-SG3452) and Deco X20 operating on the same network (SSID).

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How to have Jetstream Switch (TL-SG3452) and Deco X20 operating on the same network (SSID).

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-26 20:53:47 - last edited 2021-08-02 10:01:11
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I've got a Jetstream 48-port switch for my home network (TL-SG3452).  OMADA SDN built in.   I know it's overkill for a home network but I have some ambitions for VLANs etc down the line.

Looking for some help in having a DECO X20 mesh on the netowrk.  Currently hardwired  devices recognize the BELL SSID (I have home hub 3000) while wifi devices recognize the Mesh Network.  Ideally looking to have the MESH device be the gateway (Bell HH 3000 into MESH device into Jestream switch) so it becomes the defacto router and everything lives on an single SSID.

Also having difficulty configuring the switch on OMADA as the switch is not recognized/discoverable.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 507

Replies: 0