Point to multipoint

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Point to multipoint

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Point to multipoint
Point to multipoint
2021-09-16 13:21:04 - last edited 2021-09-24 09:44:00
Model: CPE520  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 2.2.2

Please somebody help me, i have a problem with my AP and the client side, as i set up as a point to multipoint in my AP  CPE510 and my client is 2 CPE610 which is 4 kilometer and the other one is 2 kilometer, and also 2 cpe510 client which is both 3 kilomter...

my problem is when i have only 2 client for the first set up i have no problem with my internet connection for how many months,, but when my client reach 4 client now,, i have a problem now,, my ping in all client is now bad always Request time out and its very lag,, both of my 4 client,, i tried all possible settings like changing frequency, changing channel from 40mhz to 20mhz.. maxtream on and off,, enable multi ssid,, but it wont work for me, please help... is CPE510 limited only for 2 or 3 client? please help

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 493

Replies: 0

Related Articles