Manage Switch from Omada App?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-29 00:58:10 - last edited 2022-01-29 02:29:45
Model: SG2210P  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I am running 3 TP-Link access points through a TL-SG2210P switch.  AP's are working fine and I'm managing them via the Omada app.  Can I also manage the TL-SG2210P via the Omada app?If so, how?  If not, how do I manage this switch?  It's not launching the manage page when I enter 192.168.0.1 in my chrome browser.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Manage Switch from Omada App?
2022-01-31 06:14:36

@richz3 

1. In standalone mode, you can only manage EAP through the APP, not other devices.

2. If you want to use the webpage to log in to the management interface of the switch, you may need to check the IP obtained by the switch on your router's DHCP Client List, and then use this IP to log in to its interface, instead of using the default 192.168.0.1 to log in to its interface.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-01-31 14:56:34
Can you help me with the steps to do this in Windows? "you may need to check the IP obtained by the switch on your router's DHCP Client List". Thx!
Options
2022-02-02 07:05:30

@richz3 Hello,

You have to confirm the default IP of your router first, then you can refer to this FAQ to log in your router's interface, then you can try to find the DHCP Server interface. In it, you can see the MAC address of the switch and the IP it gets.

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/87/

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 554

Replies: 3

Related Articles