Disable Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Disable Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Disable Internet
Disable Internet
2022-06-29 11:29:14
Model: AP500  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 3.18.1 Build 171030 Rel.43957n

Hi all, 

I have a main router with internet connection, i've added another router with the same model as with Access Point mode, 

i need to disable the second router (access point mode) from getting internet connection because i need to use it as LAN (just intranet)

thank you for your guidance for the proposed configuration.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Disable Internet
2022-06-30 08:58:16

@FWIT 

Consider making ACL entries on the main router for LAN-WAN restricted internet access.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:Disable Internet
2022-08-24 21:28:01

Go to Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center. In the left-hand column, click Change adapter settings. A new screen will open with a list of network connections. Right-click Local Area Connection or Wireless Connection and select Disable.

Prevent web content:
Go to Settings > Screen Time. Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions and enter your Screen Time passcode. Tap Content Restrictions, then tap Web Content. Choose Limit Adult Websites, or Allowed Websites Only.
How do I block Internet access on a device?
To learn how, follow the steps below:

Access your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account. ...
Click on Parental Controls in the left panel.
Select the device that you want to restrict access from the Restrict Internet access on list.
Select Always in the Block Internet access box.
Click the Ok button at the bottom of the window.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 304

Replies: 2