BUG: PoE Not detected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-09 16:58:53
Model: TL-SG2428P  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.7 Build 20221130 Rel.42340

After this latest update some ports which are supplying PoE do not show up in the management UI as powered. This means that the option to power cycle the attached device is missing.

Options
2 Reply
Re:BUG: PoE Not detected
2023-01-10 06:15:21

Dear @Tescophil 

Tescophil wrote

After this latest update some ports which are supplying PoE do not show up in the management UI as powered. This means that the option to power cycle the attached device is missing.

May I know how you manage this PoE switch, via Omada Controller? Or just in standalone mode?

We did test on Omada Controller but did not see the issue. If possible, could you please share us a screenshot of your management UI?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:BUG: PoE Not detected
2023-01-10 09:22:31

Hi @Hank21 

I manage my devices with an OC200 controller which is connected directly to the switch in question.

When I went to check the status this morning I see that the PoE status for the particular port in question is now displayed correctly, as well as the PoE recovery button in the ports list.

Never seen this behavior before..., it happened after I power cycled the device in question using the PoE recovery button in the UI, and when it rebooted, the port on the switch status page was listed as connected, but showed now PoE status.

I'll grab a screenshot if it happens again...

Phil.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 244

Replies: 2

Related Articles