3G/4G Routers/MiFi

You can shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 3G/4G Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
3G/4G Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

ISP Version: 22062901 Hi I have one of these, trying to use it on "Optus" and it won't work. Optus keeps sending me a message saying "SIM cards can only be used in the device type for which they were
Network ConnectivityBand SelectionCarrier Aggregation
By calvin_123456 · Latest post Tuesday by Sunshine
0Helpful
118Views
3Replies
Hi community, I hope you can help me with my issue with my TP-LINK 7450. It gets stuck on startup without allowing any actions. - The factory reset button is unresponsive. - I've tried starting it wit
Network ConnectivityBatteryBrick
By Hogeid · Latest post Monday by serg24
0Helpful
145Views
1Replies
I cant logon to my webbased app or ios app. he keeps saying that password is wrong. even after resetting as recommended it doesnt work.
By Riffii · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
0Helpful
37Views
1Replies
Does anyone have a recommendation for an external directional antenna. It has to be directional. Amongst other things it will be used at Cadwell Park for the bike racing. They have an on-site mast and
By TimStewart · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
0Helpful
49Views
1Replies
I'm planning to purchase a 4G router. I need 464xlat because my ISP only supports IPv6. I saw that the MR600v3 had a beta firmware with this feature [1]. Does the latest official firmware Archer MR600
By hamelg · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
0Helpful
47Views
1Replies
Hello, Can I use WDS in Archer C6 router to extend wirelessly MR400 4G LTE router if I needed? Thanks
By moshair · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
7Helpful
180Views
9Replies
I brought a new Jio Sim card, and tried inserting into the router MR-6400 which i brought it from Flipkart and got the delivery on 15th April 2024. I tried many ways from creating new Profile as follo
Network ConnectivityFirmware Update
By Saurav25 · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
2Helpful
109Views
3Replies
My router disconnects multiple times (5-10 times) from the 4G connection per day, the ISP only has 4G, 3G or LTE is not available. It is connected to Vodafone's network, my phone is also on Vodafone a
Network Connectivitystability
By Szparki · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
0Helpful
158Views
9Replies
I have setup the MR600 home network for internet services throughout my house using a sim card taken from a spare mobile phone. All is working well and there is no broadband service connected to MR600
By Midori · Latest post Friday by terziyski
0Helpful
60Views
1Replies
Hello, I'd like to purchase the best 4G+ (LTE Advanced) Wi-Fi router from TP-Link, but I'm not sure which one is the best. I can see NX200 supports 5G and is backwards compatible with 4G, but I don't
Network ConnectivityCarrier Aggregation
By A6TPL · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
76Views
3Replies