Feature Request (Routers)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Routers)

Tags

Label

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Board for TP-Link products! This Feature Request board is to serve as a suggestion box where you can propose ideas for improving TP-Link products on your experience. All
Official
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2022-11-03 09:03:19 by David-TP
406Views
3Replies

Votes
There are some cases that customers have their main modem router acting as the gateway and DHCP server in the network, and thus they need to change the TP-Link router to work as an Access Point to avo
OnemeshEasyMesh
By Kevin_Z · Latest post a week ago by _dan_
6026Views
28Replies

Votes
Hiya All, UK OpenReach To Shut Down DSL Services - VOIP ========================================= As I'm hoping many of you all know by now and for those that may still be in the dark and it seems so
By PhantomR1982 · Latest post 2022-03-09 22:17:45 by Richard_T123
1021Views
14Replies

Votes
TL-MR100 BANDWIDTH CONTROL
Hi, Can a bandwidth control be added to this model? if bandwidth limitation can prolong the data packs used. thanks Deepak
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By ddt · Latest post 2021-12-01 10:11:04 by TP-Link
989Views
3Replies

Votes
Hello TP-Link: There are many of us who have several OneMesh Routers and cannot create a unified mesh network. Please, could you add EasyMesh feature in all OneMesh Routers? Thanks! Regards Additional
OnemeshEasyMesh
By JP827767099 · Latest post Friday by adrael
5314Views
34Replies

Votes
Recently got this router and sadly I found out that I can't share my USB printer on my network, but this function was present on all of my previous and older TP-Link routers. Is it possible to get it
Printer Server
By JuanTheJuan · Latest post Thursday by Liverpool20
17Views
1Replies

Votes
i have an issue to access remote the archer C54 as a second router (user Private IP as WAN IP) details, that the internet browser shown "Opening" title but the page is blank, like this : i already try
remote
By kingshin · Latest post a week ago by kingshin
173Views
6Replies

Votes
Hello, So i'm having this problem with my Router Archer MR600 which i bought 6 months ago and at first i thought it supported VPN's but when i started configuring it i found out that the router itself
VPN
By BI7L · Latest post a week ago by VinceR
3180Views
16Replies

Votes
Greetings, I hope you are doing well. I have an inquiry about monitoring the TL-MR6400 device. Am currently using a monitoring tool (Cacti) that uses SNMP for monitoring all my network devices but I h
34Views
0Replies

Votes
Hello, I have these suggestions for the Archer VR1210v router but probably could be applied to other models too. 1) Add an option to make the Internet and Wifi leds blink where there is traffic going
19Views
0Replies