Feature Request (Routers)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Routers)

Tags

Label

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Board for TP-Link products! This Feature Request board is to serve as a suggestion box where you can propose ideas for improving TP-Link products on your experience. All
Official
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2023-09-21 02:07:45 by SaintOtis12
1706Views
5Replies

Votes
There are some cases that customers have their main modem router acting as the gateway and DHCP server in the network, and thus they need to change the TP-Link router to work as an Access Point to avo
OnemeshEasyMesh
By Kevin_Z · Latest post Monday by Kevin_Z
28021Views
82Replies

Votes
Hiya All, UK OpenReach To Shut Down DSL Services - VOIP ========================================= As I'm hoping many of you all know by now and for those that may still be in the dark and it seems so
By PhantomR1982 · Latest post 2022-03-09 22:17:45 by Richard_T123
3124Views
14Replies

Votes
TL-MR100 BANDWIDTH CONTROL
Hi, Can a bandwidth control be added to this model? if bandwidth limitation can prolong the data packs used. thanks Deepak
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By ddt · Latest post 2021-12-01 10:11:04 by TP-Link
2769Views
3Replies

Votes
Hi! I bought a brand New mr500 and simply doesn't work! When I plug the powesupply and push the on button for a few seconds all the status led blink and after a second all is black. No led status, no
10Views
0Replies

Votes
Hello Tp-Link Admin. Is there a way to check which Tower im connected to? or atleast give information about the tower just like in this image? My Home-Wifi SIM will not work in Smartphone, only for mo
LTE
6Views
0Replies

Votes
Respected Moderators, You may refer this thread. https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/643650 Here TPLink User @Sunshine have confirmed that TPLink Home routers do not support IPv6 DDNS on
IPv6
By ramki_87 · Latest post Yesterday by juli4nteo
434Views
4Replies

Votes
Hi everyone, I'd like to see a faster VPN server implementation in AX73. Currently it is capped to 20-24mbps, which is very slow. I read that the current VPN server with the highest performance is Wir
VPNAX73
By Deso · Latest post Yesterday by Cooljasy
1426Views
12Replies

Votes
Hi, I have one of the 4g routers. Tl-mr6400. It would be really useful if you could get notifications when a new SMS comes in via the app.
By Angman
14Views
0Replies

Votes
I am using Archer VR2100v (not in the list), It would be nice and beneficial if there was any notification way (for example though email) to notify user that connection has been switched to backup lin
By S19K15 · Latest post Thursday by David-TP
33Views
1Replies