Feature Request (Routers)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Routers)

Tags

Label

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Board for TP-Link products! This Feature Request board is to serve as a suggestion box where you can propose ideas for improving TP-Link products on your experience. All
Official
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2023-09-21 02:07:45 by SaintOtis12
1413Views
5Replies

Votes
There are some cases that customers have their main modem router acting as the gateway and DHCP server in the network, and thus they need to change the TP-Link router to work as an Access Point to avo
OnemeshEasyMesh
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 3 weeks ago by jjbudz
22454Views
75Replies

Votes
Hiya All, UK OpenReach To Shut Down DSL Services - VOIP ========================================= As I'm hoping many of you all know by now and for those that may still be in the dark and it seems so
By PhantomR1982 · Latest post 2022-03-09 22:17:45 by Richard_T123
2542Views
14Replies

Votes
TL-MR100 BANDWIDTH CONTROL
Hi, Can a bandwidth control be added to this model? if bandwidth limitation can prolong the data packs used. thanks Deepak
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By ddt · Latest post 2021-12-01 10:11:04 by TP-Link
2311Views
3Replies

Votes
Hi, Please, enhance wireless scheduling option to have an ability to have different schedules for different bands (SSID). It would be great for businesses to have their guest Wi-Fi network active only
Schedule
By dipold · Latest post 2 hours ago by Sunshine
18Views
3Replies

Votes
Hi, how can i restart satellite router in easymesh network? Via web and Tether app i didn't find this option.
By Kryspin · Latest post 11 hours ago by Kryspin
35Views
4Replies

Votes
Hi, Is the "VPN Client" feature available for this model? Kindly change the details in the product listing, change "VPN" to "VPN Server" to be transparent with customers. I purchased this product afte
VPNWireGuard
By AndreaTito · Latest post 14 hours ago by AndreaTito
26Views
1Replies

Votes
I am writing to request for the urgent implementation of DNS over HTTPS (DoH) support for your router. As one of the top-selling routers in India and also the best-rated one, I believe that enabling t
DoHHomeShiledFirmware Update
By chaddracula · Latest post 21 hours ago by chaddracula
187Views
2Replies

Votes
I am not sure why VPN server option is not there, it is common across all TP-Link home routers . Hence please enable this feature
VPNHomeShiled
By MorningsWait · Latest post Friday by MorningsWait
33Views
2Replies

Votes
After the firmware upgrade, parental control stopped working. I have a blacklist websites, but a child can use any site from this list. How I can fix it?
Parental Control
By Vvet · Latest post Thursday by Vvet
64Views
5Replies