DSL Modem&Routers

TP-Link provides modems and modem routers for ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/VDSL access. Share your story and join the discussion with other customers here.
DSL Modem&Routers

Tags

Label

Hi All, Occasional there is some feedback that there is no internet service after quick set-up. Since most of our DSL modem routers, such as VR400/VR600/VR2100, etc. support multiple working modes, we
Highlighted ThreadNBN ConfigurationOfficial
By David-TP · Latest post Thursday by alliance43
6Helpful
7003Views
6Replies
This Article Applies to: Archer VR2100 V1, VR2100v V1, VR600 V3, VR400 V3, VR2800 V1 Issue Description: After updating the OpenVPN client version, some users might be unable to connect to the OpenVPN
VPNOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post 3 недель назад by Jack360
20Helpful
4866Views
12Replies
Some customers may encounter an issue when setting up the VoIP service on the TP-Link VoIP modem routers. Refer to this article to troubleshoot first on your own before reaching out to a tech support
VoIPInstallationHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2023-09-21 10:03:48 by IMRANAE
8Helpful
10910Views
14Replies
hi i have same problem with modem archer vr400 v3. https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/271574?page=1 it have 2 hidden wifi network (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) When will the new version of the pr
Highlighted ThreadOneMeshOfficial
By mehdi_08 · Latest post 18 часов назад by SujonAkondoO62
52Helpful
7053Views
46Replies
Upon scanning LAN network shows ports open: 22, 23, 53 and 80 all are fine OFC. But then 20005 port xcept 4 port btx open (German Telekom’s CEPT videotext service). Searching google and Reddit showed
Firmware UpdatePort ForwardingVulnerability
By MIOT · Latest post 17 минут назад by MIOT
0Helpful
5Views
1Replies
Hello, have already post about this problem in this thread, but probably is better to create a new one since we are talking about a different model. Problem is that after ~ 12 hour of work the Errors
Highlighted Thread
By Stefano________ · Latest post 6 часов назад by khalidhji
37Helpful
20289Views
117Replies
Hello, Although I bought the TP-Link Vx230v modem from the technology store, how can you help in case of any problems other than the answer that this is a modem developed for this ISP, please report i
By Mockev1z · Latest post 23 часов назад by yunus2796
2Helpful
171Views
5Replies
Hey everyone! Last night I noticed a strange behavior with my Archer VR600v. Normally we have max 5 connected devices in our household. When we had guests over we let them connect to our wifi and afte
Network Connectivity
By Rene_H · Latest post Thursday by cardlejohn18
0Helpful
92Views
4Replies
hello tp link support, I've tried to reach out to your support regarding the firmware for the Australian VX230v modem, but I have not heard if and where there will be a fix for this newly released fir
By AusGuy · Latest post Thursday by Mockev1z
1Helpful
284Views
10Replies
there is a problem with the modem networkconnection.laptop does not see wifi network connection
By yontem · Latest post Thursday by Sunshine
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies