Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Board for Deco! It is to serve as a suggestion box where you can propose ideas for improving TP-Link products on your experience. All suggestions are public, and every c
Official
By David-TP · Latest post 2022-03-15 06:41:24 by
740Views
0Replies

Votes
Background: Some users might notice that all satellite Deco units are connected to the main Deco, instead of the nearest satellite Deco. Typical Layout: Why does the satellite Deco still keep selectin
By TP-Link · Latest post 2023-08-17 18:43:16 by Kaminari
40075Views
144Replies

Votes
Background: There is a typical network topology: Some users might notice that, once the internet service fails, they are no longer able to access the NAS server from the local network. The cause of th
By TP-Link · Latest post a week ago by Mark-R
29186Views
169Replies

Votes
I'd much prefer a whitelist to a blacklist when it comes to MAC filtering. It seems somewhat odd to implement a blacklist when a whitelist would offer far greater control? I like the Deco E4R hardware
MAC Filtering
By Highfield · Latest post 2021-09-05 20:47:33 by Vicky2021
13091Views
17Replies

Votes
Deco supports disabling 2.4GHz and 5GHz separately under the Main/Guest/IOT networks. As for separate SSIDs over 2.4GHz and 5GHz, it might not be completed via a single network, But you could set the
By David-TP · Latest post Yesterday by jm384
68538Views
111Replies

Votes
The initial plan of the Deco Whole Mesh system is to configure via Deco APP as we hope to provide a super-easy installation and non-high tech required experience. Due to this commitment, Deco APP allo
By TP-Link · Latest post Yesterday by Supremo
26374Views
199Replies

Votes
Thread and Matter support
It would be great if the deco family will get a firmware update to support thread and matter. as far as I know TP-Link is part of the thread alliance. any comments on the plans for the deco family
By Lexivienna · Latest post Tuesday by Mikey_H
740Views
4Replies

Votes
DNS over TLS
Hi, I would love to see the support for DNS over TLS on the DECO Mesh routers. As would many others.
By thomas- · Latest post Tuesday by Mikey_H
62Views
3Replies

Votes
Dear TP-Link Please develop a browser interface for the TPLink Deco-X73. The app is hardly easy to use. (Pretty please.) Regards sdfasdfdsfasdf
By asgagdsgagss · Latest post Tuesday by Mikey_H
41Views
2Replies

Votes
Sometimes I experience signal attenuation on my DSL line. Since the SNR margin is set automatically, it usually stays at around 6-7 db. This causes disconnections and slow internet speed after a certa
By Redali · Latest post Monday by erturk
453Views
9Replies