Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Board for Deco! It is to serve as a suggestion box where you can propose ideas for improving TP-Link products on your experience. All suggestions are public, and every c
Official
1090Views
0Replies

Votes
Background: Some users might notice that all satellite Deco units are connected to the main Deco, instead of the nearest satellite Deco. Typical Layout: Why does the satellite Deco still keep selectin
By TP-Link · Latest post Saturday by Mrpuppy
47798Views
152Replies

Votes
Background: There is a typical network topology: Some users might notice that, once the internet service fails, they are no longer able to access the NAS server from the local network. The cause of th
By TP-Link · Latest post 10 hours ago by ylexus
46280Views
212Replies

Votes
I'd much prefer a whitelist to a blacklist when it comes to MAC filtering. It seems somewhat odd to implement a blacklist when a whitelist would offer far greater control? I like the Deco E4R hardware
MAC Filtering
By Highfield · Latest post 2021-09-05 20:47:33 by Vicky2021
20313Views
17Replies

Votes
Hello! I whant know, two questions. Is possible schedule the wifii's time of switch on/off? Is possible schedule the router's time of switch off? Thankyou Gianmauro
By Gianmauro · Latest post 5 hours ago by David-TP
98Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi, I know that in the EU, Wi-Fi 6 transmit power is limited to the LPI device class on the 6GHz band - resulting in 23dBm (200mW) max EIRP. In the UK, the limit for LPI is actually 24dBm (250mW). Wou
By DanielPercy · Latest post 8 hours ago by DanielPercy
18Views
1Replies

Votes
Current VPN support is restricted to OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP/IPSec Could we please also have support for WireGuard as an option, given some of the benefits it presents over OpenVPN?
VPN
By kwl147 · Latest post 18 hours ago by Jakiii
1013Views
24Replies

Votes
Hey, I just received my Deco x50-5G and started the setup process. I noticed, that the ISP O2 isn't mentioned in the pre-configured profile-list, but anyway, I put in the APN there by hand. Now I do g
By tiKS23 · Latest post Yesterday by -E-
176Views
4Replies

Votes
Hello there Are there any potential plans for implementing DNS over TLS (DoT) and DNS over HTTPS (DoH). Given the current landscape, I believe the incorporation of these fundamental features holds sig
DoHDoT
By Swung5098 · Latest post Yesterday by tonyjp2022
396Views
11Replies

Votes
The initial plan of the Deco Whole Mesh system is to configure via Deco APP as we hope to provide a super-easy installation and non-high tech required experience. Due to this commitment, Deco APP allo
By TP-Link · Latest post Monday by sossw
55867Views
349Replies