Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Board for Deco! It is to serve as a suggestion box where you can propose ideas for improving TP-Link products on your experience. All suggestions are public, and every c
Official
By David-TP · Latest post 2022-03-15 06:41:24 by
927Views
0Replies

Votes
Background: Some users might notice that all satellite Deco units are connected to the main Deco, instead of the nearest satellite Deco. Typical Layout: Why does the satellite Deco still keep selectin
By TP-Link · Latest post 2024-02-03 05:09:37 by Kaminari
44292Views
150Replies

Votes
Background: There is a typical network topology: Some users might notice that, once the internet service fails, they are no longer able to access the NAS server from the local network. The cause of th
By TP-Link · Latest post Yesterday by erreur404
38313Views
202Replies

Votes
I'd much prefer a whitelist to a blacklist when it comes to MAC filtering. It seems somewhat odd to implement a blacklist when a whitelist would offer far greater control? I like the Deco E4R hardware
MAC Filtering
By Highfield · Latest post 2021-09-05 20:47:33 by Vicky2021
17250Views
17Replies

Votes
Hi, Please add speedtest capability to deco X50 like available on deco m5. Thank you.
By IamGr00t · Latest post an hour ago by David-TP
24Views
1Replies

Votes
Hey, I just received my Deco x50-5G and started the setup process. I noticed, that the ISP O2 isn't mentioned in the pre-configured profile-list, but anyway, I put in the APN there by hand. Now I do g
By tiKS23 · Latest post an hour ago by David-TP
23Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi, I wish to ask the following: can you add remote syslog feature? I wish to track WIFI clients (mac address) connected to my mesh network. Regards, Hristo
Access Point Mode
By Hristo_Markow · Latest post 12 hours ago by
2Views
0Replies

Votes
Hello, How do you hide your password on other devices when you give access to other devices? For example, I give my son access to the wifi and I can go in on his phone under wifi and then go under my
By RegB · Latest post 20 hours ago by David-TP
25Views
1Replies

Votes
Thread and Matter support
It would be great if the deco family will get a firmware update to support thread and matter. as far as I know TP-Link is part of the thread alliance. any comments on the plans for the deco family
By Lexivienna · Latest post Yesterday by Rubss
1130Views
7Replies

Votes
Hi @TP_LINK, I've had rock solid performance so far, and do like the Deco Labs options (although the Wifi Interference check results show 'low' then say underneath that there is significant interferen
By richpriest · Latest post Yesterday by Mac001
16820Views
149Replies