Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
Background: Some users might notice that all satellite Deco units are connected to the main Deco, instead of the nearest satellite Deco. Typical Layout: Why does the satellite Deco still keep selectin
By TP-Link · Latest post a week ago by DrChops
52722Views
155Replies

Votes
Background: There is a typical network topology: Some users might notice that, once the internet service fails, they are no longer able to access the NAS server from the local network. The cause of th
By TP-Link · Latest post an hour ago by Jnew
57583Views
244Replies

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Board for Deco! It is to serve as a suggestion box where you can propose ideas for improving TP-Link products on your experience. All suggestions are public, and every c
Official
1300Views
0Replies

Votes
I'd much prefer a whitelist to a blacklist when it comes to MAC filtering. It seems somewhat odd to implement a blacklist when a whitelist would offer far greater control? I like the Deco E4R hardware
MAC Filtering
By Highfield · Latest post 2021-09-05 20:47:33 by Vicky2021
25151Views
17Replies

Votes
Deco supports disabling 2.4GHz and 5GHz separately under the Main/Guest/IOT networks. As for separate SSIDs over 2.4GHz and 5GHz, it might not be completed via a single network, But you could set the
By David-TP · Latest post 7 hours ago by Elbagdelwonk
122744Views
145Replies

Votes
The initial plan of the Deco Whole Mesh system is to configure via Deco APP as we hope to provide a super-easy installation and non-high tech required experience. Due to this commitment, Deco APP allo
By TP-Link · Latest post 13 hours ago by WTFrog
78339Views
423Replies

Votes
Hi @TP_LINK, I've had rock solid performance so far, and do like the Deco Labs options (although the Wifi Interference check results show 'low' then say underneath that there is significant interferen
By richpriest · Latest post Yesterday by Evill
25633Views
177Replies

Votes
I recently had to forward some ports to get matchmaking to work in a game but when I ran the security check on my Deco app it started warning me that I should disable port forwarding when I don't need
Port Forwarding
By Wrayman · Latest post Thursday by PanicRev
512Views
3Replies

Votes
Thank you for adding Wireguard support. I'm trying to effectively use AllowedIPs to manually route only some traffic through the Wireguard connection. What I'm trying to achieve: I'm trying to set my
VPN
By eth2 · Latest post Wednesday by Furymaster
93Views
3Replies

Votes
my buiding has 30 plus routers close to my appart the deco ai choices channel 36 which has lots of inference i would like be able manually select the channels on the deco to dfs 64 channel it would cu
IPv6VPNDoHIoT Networkmanual channel 64 dfs
By tonyjp2022 · Latest post Wednesday by tonyjp2022
57Views
2Replies