Safestream Routers

TP-Link SafeStream Routers are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure network. Anything related to TP-Link's SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Safestream Routers

Tags

Label

The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Troubleshooting Techniques for Laymen Background: We hope this article can guide network troubleshooting, determining internal and external network issues
1Helpful
160Views
0Replies
The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Hi, if you are new to the forum, we would love to show your how to use our forum and make
1Helpful
192Views
0Replies
The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Common Questions About the Hardware Version and Firmware Update Background: We aim to demystify the distinctions among our hardware versions and address a
Official
1Helpful
240Views
0Replies
The Temu coupon code {aci384098} offers a fantastic opportunity for shoppers, granting a significant discount of $100 off their purchases.This code {aci384098} is a valuable find for both new and exis
0Helpful
12Views
0Replies
Hi My network setup as follows for clear view... ISP > V DSL Router > TL-R470T+ > AP > Laptop 10.0.0.1 192.168.0.1 192.168.0.100 The problem is that I can' open TL-R470T+ web management page 192.168.0
By lmpzkt
0Helpful
46Views
0Replies
Hi, I'm (again) with a problem that my load balancer doesn't allow some CSS file load. I had this problem last year and I resolved it by putting the IP from sites I wanted to load in the Static Route
By Andy_Silvestre · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Andy_Silvestre
1Helpful
55Views
2Replies
Hi My network connection as follows... 2 ISP Routers>2 Cables>TP-Link Load Balance>1Cable>NSM2 AP Mode>WiFi>My Pc ISP Router 192.168.1.1 TP-Link LB 192.168.0.1 I can't access the configuration page of
By lmpzkt · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
128Views
3Replies
Hello, TP-Link team, I have purchased a TL-R470T+ load balancer, and I have two ISP connections at home: ISP1 (fibre) and ISP2 (copper). Currently, both connections have their own Wi-Fi routers with d
WAN Setup
By PuneetP · Latest post 2024-05-29 02:00:30 by Clive_A
2Helpful
115Views
1Replies
I was using this load balancer when I had 2 internet connection. Now I have only one connection. Hence, can I use it as a switch as an additional Ethernet port extender?
By prax · Latest post 2024-05-23 03:18:31 by Clive_A
1Helpful
123Views
1Replies
I have factory defaulted my tl=r470t+ and tried to create an firewall entry. there is an entry which should not be present called "Me" It does not exist in preferences IP group. I have also tried to r
By HomeNotifier · Latest post 2024-04-25 02:56:26 by HomeNotifier
1Helpful
306Views
5Replies