Safestream Routers

TP-Link SafeStream Routers are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure network. Anything related to TP-Link's SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Safestream Routers

Tags

Label

The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Troubleshooting Techniques for Laymen Background: We hope this article can guide network troubleshooting, determining internal and external network issues
1Helpful
23Views
0Replies
The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Hi, if you are new to the forum, we would love to show your how to use our forum and make
1Helpful
18Views
0Replies
The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Common Questions About the Hardware Version and Firmware Update Background: We aim to demystify the distinctions among our hardware versions and address a
Official
1Helpful
25Views
0Replies
Hi everyone, I wanted to set up a different VLAN on each port to separate the networks. For example, port 3 for IT, port 4 for workshop, and port 5 for the general office. Then, I want to assign a spe
By Meowster · Latest post Sunday by Clive_A
1Helpful
23Views
1Replies
Hello, I have the above balance router, working fine, but the internet drops at various times, for seconds or 2 minutes. I was wondering if the transition from one routet to another for the balance to
Load BalancingNetwork Connectivity
By MakisFil · Latest post a week ago by MakisFil
0Helpful
40Views
2Replies
Hello all, i am reaching this community after i failed to get a solution from the very limited resources on the internet, majority provide videos on routers and not the switch TL-R480T+ Also, i went t
remote management
By Chadycom · Latest post 2024-01-23 01:10:47 by Clive_A
0Helpful
120Views
3Replies
We are use Load Balancer from last 3 years but now issue 100% Uses CPu when connected WAN port 1 & use WAN port 2 then working properly
By GuruShoes_Tech · Latest post 2024-01-22 02:56:02 by Clive_A
0Helpful
78Views
1Replies
Hi, Greetings I have a Tplink TL-R480T+ I connected and configured my Official business IP it's working but After 3 or 4 days automatic disconnects not showing the IP address I reset the load balance
Load Balancing
By QNCS · Latest post 2023-11-09 01:38:39 by Clive_A
0Helpful
160Views
1Replies
I can't open port 22 to access SSH to one of my computers behind the router. I made an address reservation for that computer in the DHCP server. I made a virtual server with 22 ports (external & inter
NAT
By mpo · Latest post 2023-11-08 02:37:54 by Clive_A
0Helpful
201Views
1Replies
New router to us. We are replacing a Peplink Balance 30, which allows for a local static DNS entry (not DDNS). This is mission critical for us. Not seeing a way to add a similar entry in the TP link.
By Coastal_Cruiser · Latest post 2023-10-20 02:53:08 by Loycelover-
3Helpful
353Views
7Replies