Switches

TP-Link Business Switches are comprised of JetStream series and LiteWave series, which are designed to offer reliable and professional choices to businesses of all sizes. Anything related to TP-Link's JetStream or LiteWave Switches, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Switches

Tags

Label

Background: This post provides a configuration guide to set up the DHCP server on the Omada switch in Controller mode. This Article Applies to: All Omada switches that support DHCP servers. Applicatio
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationDHCP Service
By Clive_A · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
137Views
2Replies
I created multiple VLANs on the switch. Then I enabled DHCP server and created pools. What I want that client personal computers get IP address from DHCP server depending on VLAN (ie: PCs connected to
DHCP ServiceVLAN & Multi-Networks
By SasoC · Latest post a week ago by SasoC
2Helpful
191Views
5Replies
Hallo Commits, maybe there is somebody who can help me with my trouble. Task: sending PC screen via HDMI-signal via LAN IP to TV HDMI port. The problem is how to send the signal over the switch TL-SG2
DHCP ServiceNetwork ConnectivityConfigurationVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Duke71 · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
147Views
5Replies
Hello. With the setup below, I'm trying to have multiple VLANs going through a single network cable between my tplink switch and my pfsense. I had no problem doing so between my cisco switch and my pf
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationDHCP ServiceNetwork Connectivity
By Nic_Wz · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Nic_Wz
1Helpful
81Views
2Replies
Hello, My internet modem is ATT fiber Model: BGW320-500 It is connected to Port 1 on SX3008F My main computer is connected to Port 2 on SX3008F All other computers are connected to a 24-Port unmanaged
DHCP ServiceVLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationNetwork Connectivity
By ecovalence · Latest post 3 weeks ago by ecovalence
4Helpful
149Views
4Replies
I have an SX3008F (hardware 1.20 or 1.6 depending on where you look) which is "fresh" in that I… …have updated to the latest firmware release (Build 20231011 Rel.42220). …have not done any interesting
DHCP Service
By integerpoet · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
130Views
3Replies
Hi I configured my switch to also be the DHCP server. Currently, it assigns addresses from a pool that ranges from 0-255. I've created an exception for the first 40 addresses to not be assigned (so, 0
0Helpful
60Views
0Replies
Hi My network is as follows: ISP provided Arris Router/Modem. The device does not do anything other then serve as the gateway to the internet SG2008P switch that connects all the devices, including tw
DHCP Service
By PepsiCan · Latest post 2024-03-01 02:01:40 by Clive_A
0Helpful
112Views
3Replies
Hi I need a little help configuring two sg-3452 switches. I have Switch1 connected via SFP to the DHCP server. Additionally, both switches are connected to each other via port1 (I need 87 ports). I co
By madamus · Latest post 2024-02-22 11:35:52 by madamus
3Helpful
181Views
5Replies
Can someone help me in configuring my managed switch, I searched the forums and watched videos but can't seem to make it work, even used ChatGPT to help me.
VLAN & Multi-NetworksDHCP ServiceLAGConfigurationVLAN
By xplitz · Latest post 2024-02-21 02:28:51 by Clive_A
1Helpful
91Views
1Replies