Switches

TP-Link Business Switches are comprised of JetStream series and LiteWave series, which are designed to offer reliable and professional choices to businesses of all sizes. Anything related to TP-Link's JetStream or LiteWave Switches, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Switches

Tags

Label

Hey All, The configuration below is to show an alternative to Stateful Gateway ACL that you can use in your Layer 3 Switching environment (i.e. using Switch for InterVLAN routing). Edit note: There ar
ConfigurationSwitch ACLHighlighted Thread
By Death_Metal · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Death_Metal
9Helpful
487Views
5Replies
Hi, My hardware setup: ER605, OC200, SG2428P, and some AP. I created few VLANs, that seems to work fine ( ADMIN, CAM, IOT, PC). An ACL was created to block any communication from all othen VLANs. But,
VLAN & Multi-NetworksSwitch ACL
By guyd2 · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies
Not sure if many have seen the latest Unifi Release about a week ago but a couple of their ACL features caught my attention. Unifi have new ACL features, specifically L3 Network Isolation and Device I
Switch ACLHighlighted Thread
By Death_Metal · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
0Helpful
47Views
1Replies
Attention! My switch model is SG3210X-M2 not the "HP" variant selected above. The non-"HP" model can not be selected. Hi! I'm currently trying to set up some Switch ACL rules to block DMZ traffic flow
Switch ACLConfigurationVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Clusters · Latest post a week ago by Clusters
4Helpful
372Views
7Replies
Example i have 2 Networks: Home VLan 100 DMZ VLan 200 Now both networks can reach each other. (Ping / iPerf3) I create a ACL: Deny DMZ -> Home now everything is blocked ? Home does not reach DMZ and D
Switch ACL
By EliteAustria · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
175Views
9Replies
Good day! I'm reaching out as I have been trying to set-up VLANS for better security and to keep IOT devices isolated from the main network. I have a TL-SG2008P version 3 switch. I'm assuming it proba
Switch ACLVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Matt677 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Matt677
1Helpful
123Views
2Replies
Ok I need help understanding how to access my switch from admin Vlan. My setup consist of 3 Switches Main switch 1.xxx 2nd switch 1.xxx and 3rd switch 1.xxx. As long as I am on that subnet all is well
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationSwitch ACLNetwork Connectivity
By bigal_12ms · Latest post 2024-02-28 07:24:17 by Clive_A
0Helpful
88Views
1Replies
Good day! I'm reaching out as I have been trying to set-up VLANS for better security and to keep IOT devices isolated from the main network. I have a TL-SG2008P version 3 switch and a VR2100v archer r
By Matt677 · Latest post 2024-02-27 10:01:05 by Matt677
3Helpful
199Views
2Replies
Omada: ER605 v1 EAP610 3 x SG2008P Multiple VLANs, inclusing IOT VLAN Questions are arount IOT VLAN I already iknow how to block access to entire VLAN (I block MGMT and WIFI from IOT) Here iwhat I wan
By jwaltrip · Latest post 2023-10-12 03:37:01 by jwaltrip
0Helpful
229Views
2Replies
Hi, I am trying to limit the access to specific devices and ports from a specific vlan. VLAN1 (all devices) ---- allow ----- > Port 80 on device A in VLAN2 So what I know from other Firewalls that I c
Switch ACL
By bsz · Latest post 2023-09-28 12:40:57 by bsz
0Helpful
332Views
9Replies