Omada Cloud SDN

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Omada Cloud SDN

Tags

Label

How does one get info on the V2 API? I see on previous posts it was provided for V1, but nothing on the newest. I am currently running the Omada V4 Controller Software. Example - https://community.tp-
API
By sic · Latest post Yesterday by GSSI
20Helpful
13715Views
47Replies
I have a scenario where I need to make integrations for users Quota and Vouchers through a CRM. And I am not able to find APIs for Vouchers and track users usage . Any one facing same issue ? or reach
API
0Helpful
31Views
0Replies
Good afternoon I'm trying to do an external portal authentication on an Omada Controller version 5.3.1. I made an API in NET Core and based it on this documentation: https://www.tp-link.com/br/support
APIAuthentication
0Helpful
57Views
0Replies
Hi there, Please find the attachment for API document. I'll share the the current available Omada SDN Controller API document in this thread. Hope it helps. Any further questions related to the API, p
OfficialAPIHighlighted Thread
By Fae
4Helpful
146Views
0Replies
I have 3 locations with an OC200 controller in each. I have software I've written that uses the API to login, get a list of clients, and block or unblock clients. It works great with 2 of the controll
API
By SethP · Latest post 2022-10-26 23:54:08 by SethP
2Helpful
42Views
1Replies
Hello Everyone, I am trying to integrate to Omada SDN so that I can consume the endpoints within my local application to retrieve sites, devices and other relevant information. I tested the endpoints
API
By o.oyedele · Latest post 2022-10-26 12:55:20 by o.oyedele
0Helpful
90Views
1Replies
Hello how are you? I think I've gotten used to this certificate error, but I wanted to ask if it's possible to prevent this error from appearing within the LOCAL NETWORK, from any device. Actually I a
APIcertificate
By BruMa · Latest post 2022-10-24 06:25:49 by Somnus
0Helpful
79Views
1Replies
Hi, I know there's a "Omada Controller" SDK / API already but may I ask if anyone tried getting all the "vouchers" generated via the "Omada Controller" using the API in PHP or cURL? Thank you!
Highlighted ThreadAPI
By xkai · Latest post 2022-10-14 09:45:03 by xkai
2Helpful
208Views
4Replies
Hi Team, I want to use the API to modify profiles. According API it should work like this: curl --location --request PATCH 'https://10.0.0.250:8043/{{omadacid}}/api/v2/sites/{{SiteID}}/setting/lan/pro
API
By MatthiasLoi · Latest post 2022-10-05 11:09:53 by MatthiasLoi
3Helpful
90Views
1Replies
We offer internet service to our customers through External Portal Server at omada controller. The problem we have is: We have to provide limited internet speed to some customers. I found the rate lim
API
1Helpful
71Views
0Replies