Omada Cloud SDN

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Omada Cloud SDN

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Omada SDN Controller v5.8 or above Hi All, This post provides a comprehensive guide on how to upgrade or downgrade the firmware version of the Omada SDN Controller. We hope th
Controller InstallationOfficialFirmware Update
By Hank21
0Helpful
954Views
0Replies
After the update to the 5.12.9 firmware I was experience some problems with some wifi devices. Because of that I wanted to roll-back to v5.9.32 in order to stabilize my network again. When doing the r
Firmware UpdateController Installation
By otje · Latest post 11 hours ago by otje
0Helpful
60Views
3Replies
I'm literally desperate! Every 5/10 minutes my WiFi connection get lost no error on the oc200, no reset happens, nothing visible Phone, pc , tv, everything get disconnected (no WiFi signal) and after
Controller InstallationAdoptionLogsVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Ivanx00 · Latest post 15 hours ago by Ivanx00
1Helpful
54Views
4Replies
downloaded Omada software controller 5.12.7 . when i try to install, it is intercepted by Windows Defender. but i click Install anyway, but from there no progress or no warnings, nothing happens and t
Controller Installation
By BryanMania · Latest post 18 hours ago by ddtt1024
0Helpful
45Views
1Replies
The Omada controller page loads very slowly in safari browser. I have noticed significant latency in safari as compared to edge in my widows device. I am using safari 16.6 on Ventura 13.5.2. Anyone el
Firmware UpdateController Installationlatency
By youbarajsha · Latest post Friday by Philbert
0Helpful
82Views
1Replies
Wondering if this would work for an almost touch less set up. I have 5 sites to set up, I was wondering if I configure the 5 OC200 at my office and add them to the cloud controller (no licences). Coul
Controller InstallationPortalLicense
By Swiftlink · Latest post Friday by IanCC
0Helpful
67Views
1Replies
Hi all, I need some help with my issue. I was previously running a Omada Software Controller on a NUC with Windows version 5.12.2. Recently, we just bought an OC300 Hardware Controller as we need some
AdoptionMigrationController Installation
By Zack_Amin · Latest post a week ago by Zack_Amin
2Helpful
99Views
5Replies
Hello, Hello everyone, I've successfully setup the software controller and 2 EAP225 devices and I'm very impressing by fast roaming, no more switch over. I'm getting more devices soon. Right now, clie
Controller InstallationVLAN & Multi-NetworksDHCPAdoption
By guillaumesoucy · Latest post a week ago by J4ce
0Helpful
140Views
5Replies
This is an old question, I replay it to know if there are any update. Can the eap235-wall be configured to act as an uplink device for a mesh connected AP EAP265 HD(US) v1.0 ? The mesh network has bee
Firmware UpdateController Installationmesh
By Nasser_Alrajeh · Latest post a week ago by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
91Views
3Replies
Hello. i have followed tp-links advice to unbind the account from the local controller and link it back again to the new one. after unlinking the old account. the controller kicked me out of the syste
Controller Installationmigration
By ilyas001 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by occtest
1Helpful
161Views
3Replies