Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

I got handed an existing Omada controller built by a previous admin. It's stable and reliable. From the UI, I now see newer version and would like to upgrade. Running the app from my account, the inst
Controller InstallationFirmware Update
By snoop-snoop · Latest post Friday by Vincent-TP
0Helpful
60Views
1Replies
I have a Cloud Admin account and Local Admin account but I can't find the menus where I can backup the config or remove the Master Admin account. Actually, looks like the Master Admin can't be removed
MigrationController Installation
By Notchad · Latest post a week ago by Vincent-TP
2Helpful
156Views
5Replies
Hi all togehter, i have a Problem to which i cannot find any answers. I set Up my Router (ER605) and my Switch (SG2008P). Controller is connected to the Router. MAC-Filtering ist activated. Everything
Controller InstallationAdoption
By omada_noob · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
153Views
3Replies
Hello, i switched everything over to tp-link and the actual topology is below but the network topology with in the controller is only showing the ER605. I tried restarting all equipment including the
Controller Installationnetwork topology
By SivaM · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Vincent-TP
0Helpful
165Views
4Replies
hello i want to know how i can fix my controller after finishing update and wont turn online again and i dont know what to do am using chrombook laptop to access omada clouds via website
Controller Installation
By masoko_internet · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Vincent-TP
0Helpful
82Views
1Replies
Hi. My topology changes back and forth between these two. I can't find in the manual or topics here if there is any practical difference. The EAP switches between being connected with lines to the res
Controller Installation
By stole · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Vincent-TP
0Helpful
135Views
3Replies
Hi All, I'm running Omada Software Controller as a docker image[1] on a linux host. Recently I have noticed that network topology view is not showing any of my EAP615-wall or EAP655-wall devices and c
PortalController InstallationNetwork Topology
By Charitha · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Lectron8
3Helpful
387Views
8Replies
Hello, I have problems with my network setup and I am sorry if this is not the correct forum or category. I thought I have an easy setup ;) it is a small business which I have without many network dev
Controller Installation
By Milena-99 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Vincent-TP
0Helpful
82Views
1Replies
I bought a new OC200 controller to replace my software controller. Followed the steps for site migration and got it almost done )the name didn't carry over even if I specified it in the site import st
AdoptionController InstallationMigration
By McRadu · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Vincent-TP
0Helpful
110Views
1Replies
I have a VLAN named "admin" that has no speed restrictions. My current internet speed is 300 Mbps. However, in the wireless network named "admin" with the same VLAN, the speed is restricted to 5 Mbps.
Firmware UpdateController InstallationPortal
By A_Mansoor · Latest post 3 weeks ago by GRL
0Helpful
210Views
6Replies