Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

Download and install "Docker Desktop" for your Mac (Apple or Intel as appropriate) Open it up, and you should see something like this:
Controller InstallationHighlighted Thread
By d0ugmac1 · Latest post 2024-02-03 15:49:33 by d0ugmac1
2Helpful
659Views
8Replies
omadapi
Hello, I've made an easy to use SD card image to run Omada on Raspberry Pi (tested Model B 1GB), and called it "omadapi" anyone interested? Website: https://omadapi.com/ GitHub: https://github.com/Geo
Controller InstallationomadapiHighlighted ThreadAPI
By geoff1
2Helpful
347Views
0Replies
Just trying to get my bearings as to what could have happened. Recently installed a whole omada network with six eap610 and two outdoor eap610's as link for an outbuilding with one eap610 indoor. The
Controller Installation
By Rtech
0Helpful
6Views
0Replies
Update - 16 January 2024 Instructions below updated to most current Raspberry Pi OS, installed and tested on Raspberry Pi 5, with Omada SDN Controller v5.12.7. Confirmed that OpenJDK-17 work, which is
Highlighted ThreadController Installation
By kilovar · Latest post 5 hours ago by 13leader.net
33Helpful
52428Views
103Replies
Hello, All software and hardware are up to date as of today. I have migrated the SDN controller and devices from: Omada Software Controller (Windows) v5.13.30.8 to OC200 hardware v2.6 (2.14.4 Build 20
Controller InstallationApplication Control - DPI
By MDowns · Latest post Monday by Hank21
4Helpful
121Views
3Replies
I would want to migrate my controller from the SDN software controller (current version 5.13.30.8) to a new OC200 hardware controller (Built-in Omada SDN Controller 5.13.24). I have followed this expl
MigrationController InstallationFirmware Update
By Michiel_H · Latest post Sunday by Michiel_H
4Helpful
424Views
12Replies
I have a gigabit network and I am interested in replacing my software controller with a hardware one to avoid having to keep the computer on all the time. However, I am uncertain whether the 0C200 can
Controller InstallationMigration
By ajotasan · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
0Helpful
55Views
1Replies
The main problem when using omada specially in voucher type businness is that anyone can actually share some ones connection through mobile hotspot Example: a device/mobile that logged in using vouche
PortalController InstallationFirmware Update
By Sh0ckWaVeZzz · Latest post a week ago by dickyam
1Helpful
1345Views
14Replies
The error states "Cannot Verify Server Identity" "The identity of "google.com" cannot be verified." This error keeps occuring seemingly at random times, and sometimes back to back. The error occored b
Firmware UpdateController InstallationPortal
By nLofy · Latest post a week ago by Arjordan
0Helpful
313Views
6Replies
Hi everybody! I created two networks based on Omada. For #1, there are a lot of entries in the LOG about clients disconnecting and reconnecting to the network. It doesn't matter whether the client is
Controller InstallationLogs
By TJoe · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
58Views
1Replies