Cameras

VIGI camera product is designed specifically for the security sector, offering a flexible and reliable business solution. Equipped with high-definition imaging, intelligent analytics, and 24/7 stable performance, it is ideal for various business environments, enabling efficient monitoring and security management. Anything related, welcome to ask questions, join discussions, and share your experience/knowledge here.
Cameras

Tags

Label

Background: This article aims to provide a list of domains of the VIGI system. This Article Applies to: VIGI IPC and Security Manager. Domains: Domain User Domain Name Port Usage All VIGI Devices, inc
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraNetwork ConnectivityVIGI App
1Helpful
227Views
0Replies
Background: This article aims to provide a basic list of ports of the VIGI system. This Article Applies to: VIGI IPC and Security Manager. Port Service Name Type Port Purpose HTTPS TCP 443 Web GUI. VI
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraSecurity ManagerOfficial
3Helpful
710Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: VIGI NVR. Issue Description/Phenomenon: To use NVR remotely, you can port forward it web interface on the Internet. After your port forwarding of 443, you can access the NVR w
VIGI NVRHighlighted Thread
0Helpful
476Views
0Replies
Hai can i use feature vigi vms smart search for face capture & vehicle capture on NVR1004H-4P ? thx
VIGI NVRPresales
0Helpful
44Views
0Replies
Hai i got 3 warehouse shop with 3 different site location every shop im using vigi C450 with NVR1004H-P My question is , with smart search can vms capture (HUMAN , FACE & VEHICLE) on my 3 warehouse ?
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraPlaybackSecurity Manager
0Helpful
41Views
0Replies
Hi, I see One-tap Arming - One-tap Disarming is now available via the vigi app via dashboard. This seems to only disarm the "Active Defense" which is good but the notifications do not get disabled on
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraFirmwareNotification
By iTrim
0Helpful
50Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: Third-party cameras. Background: If you need to use the third-party camera with the VIGI Security Manager or VIGI NVR, please make sure they support ONVIF (Profile S). Test St
OVNIF/RTSPVIGI NVRSecurity Manager
1Helpful
103Views
0Replies
The device started to produce a sound every 5 seconds. I discovered that it's due to a hard drive issue. The hard drive can be accessed and connected to a MacBook, and can even be formatted to FAT32.
VIGI NVR
By dealex · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
147Views
3Replies
I have 9 Vigi cameras on my premises; however, however some of them I can't change their OSD; others can be change via NVR and VIGI App. Is there a way for this to change all the OSD? All of them have
VIGI NVRVIGI Camera
By Krade · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
133Views
3Replies
Recently, I tried to migrate the camera from my Personal Cloud to the Cloud. However, I accidentally remove them on the device list. And now, I want them to add it again since Enterprise Cloud has mor
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraNetwork Connectivity
By Krade · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
93Views
1Replies